“Like it!”

Curry House Indian Restaurant
Ranked #482 of 935 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

This place has delicious food. The prices are good. Service is fine. The ambiance is typical. I go whenever I can.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Buffets can be so hit and miss but this one was surprisingly good. My husband daughter, and I decided to have lunch here on our way out of town. Although there is not a huge selection what there was was tasty, hot and replenished regularly. The staff were friendly and helpful, the dining area was clean and bright.
They do a lunch buffet during the week and a dinner buffet on a Friday night, we havent tried that one yet but will probably do so the next time we are town.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Gypsy_Lorna
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Curry House's location,in a strip-mall, is a little hard to find,but worth the effort. The food was just the way we ordered it and was was outstanding. The Naan bread was so good;I'm getting hungry again just thinking about the food :)
The atmosphere is what you might expect from a place in a strip-mall: Nothing special,but the plain decor was clean and totally acceptable. The service was very good,but not outstanding. The three of us really enjoyed ourselves and the bill of $60, including a couple of Kingfisher beers (highly recommend,) seemed very reasonable. I will definitely go back and suggest you try it out.

1  Thank BobfromKentucky
Reviewed 2 July 2013

When we try an Indian restaurant the first time, we typically order the most commonly found dishes, so we can compare to what we've had that we enjoy. The Chicken Korma and Chicken Tikka Masala were just fine. Very filling, and served steamy hot. The Jasmine rice was perfectly cooked. The papadam served before the meal was delicious. So the reason I say average is because the service we had was really mediocre. I got up to get my own ice water after they delivered the papadam, and we had to give the guy our order three times. The front window is piled with boxes and cleaning supplies, so the ambience is storefront.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Indian Buffet food, Onion pakoda, Jamoon(Sweet) was very good. Nice people, good & tasty food. If you want have good indian food, best place to visit,

1  Thank Shankar M