“Always our first choice” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hyatt Place Lexington

Hyatt Place Lexington
Ranked #12 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
“Always our first choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Great location near interstate, restaurants, and shopping. We had a king suite and it was just what we needed. The only thing that would have made it better would have been a microwave in the room.
We really appreciate the cleanliness and the friendliness of the cleaning staff. Breakfast was nice and the ladies replenishing the food were really nice.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I like the hotel, have stayed there many times, but will never deal with Hyatt again. I made a simple mistake and booked the wrong night. Manager would not put me in a room, which they had available, even though I had paid $135 and not stayed yet. Did offer me a slight discount, but I took it as a slap in the face. Some people can't afford to pay $235 a night for a 3 star hotel sir.

Stayed September 2013
David M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Lexington, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear Drewser320,

I apologize for the issue with your reservation booked through Expedia.com. Sadly, I do not have the ability to issue refunds from 3rd party sites like Expedia.com or Priceline.com. I tried to offer a substantial discount for the issue with original booking. I would be happy to speak with you again regarding this prior booking.
warsaw,OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Easy check-in. Everyone was professional and courteous. The beds were amazingly comfortable. Coffee maker and refrigerator in room. The free breakfast was really well-done with good food and lots of variety. Close to everything. Will stay here agin when in Lexington.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank suzyperson
cleveland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

First stay at Hyatt Place, check in was easy, and staff was friendly. Room was clean and spacious . Plenty of restaurants in the immediate area, fast food types, and more up scale type, all within walking distance.
Although this Hyatt is adjacent to I-75 , it was very quiet, and outside traffic could not be heard.
My only issue was , I asked for directions, by street name, and check-in-staff did not have a working knowledge of the area, however they did offer to look it up.
I would stay there again, and would recommend to others.

Room Tip: It is somewhat difficult to find , when exiting 1-75 , as it sits back off of a side street ( Bryant...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

This was the 2nd Hyatt Place I've stayed at this week ...the first was in Livonia, MI. The price was less than Choice Hotels & Hilton's. The room was a suite with a very comfy bed & pillows. We arrived on time to watch the 2nd half of a big football game & were thrilled that the 42inch tv was also HD. The breakfast that was included was better than any of the other chains & included hot egg sandwiches & Starbucks coffee. I loved that I could get a glass of wine to take to my room again. We will definitely frequent this chain.

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Love this hotel it is my home away from home.the ladies at front desk are always a delight to work with rooms are very nice and spacious.close to everything, I would recommend this place to anyone.the rates are not as bad as the other hotels around

• Stayed August 2013
Somerset, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

My daughter and I have stayed at the Hyatt Place Lexington on two different occasions. The first time was for a basketball tournament and the second time (August 2013) was a back to school shopping trip. It's very convenient for us to get to, right off of I-75 and a lot of restaurants and places to shop. The hotel is very clean and really nice. The room we reserve is just perfect for us. It has a King bed and a very nice sofa bed, really nice flat screen TV, single serve coffee maker, iron and ironing board, etc. We love the tiled shower and the fact that the sink/vanity is outside of the bathroom so we can get ready at the same time. There's a great breakfast area, exercise room and indoor swimming pool.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family