Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington
US$172
US$123
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$157
US$127
Courtyard
US$145
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$86
Priceline
1,262 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptioncooked to order breakfastcomplimentary breakfast isgreat hotelkentucky horse parkbreakfast staffexcellent staybusiness tripfront desk staffindoor poolconferenceatriumaccommodationsinterstatedowntownhiltoncouch
Reviewed 10 July 2014

It was fine, but just not the nicest Embassy Suites I have ever stayed in. And they dinged me twice for internet during a one night stay - had to pay again in the morning before departing. Other than that, still an ok place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
eslex, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry you did not enjoy everything about your stay. We take great pride in our hotel and providing great guest service. I do apologize you were charged for internet since we do offer it free of charge to all guests. Possibly you did not have the complimentary code.

We hope you stay with us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had a great experience, which is to be expected @ Embassy Suites, right???
The only issue was regarding housekeeping. Our rooms, beds, breakfasts, etc. were great. I walked into our room after being out all day, and found it had not been touched by housekeeping!! One call to the front desk did get a solution to the issue. One thing that WAS great was their food service. Breakfast was outstanding,....(which I expect @ Embassy)... but I was served two meals through their food service which were wonderful!!!! I would certainly stay here again!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
eslex, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to know you had a pleasant stay and we hope to see you on a future visit soon. I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our entire team.

Thank you again!

-Martin B.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Overall great hotel. clean and comfortable. Great restaurant, friendly staff, easy access to local attractions and airport. The 3 room suite made it very easy when travelling with 3 children. Will definitely use this property again. *****

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
eslex, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on a future visit to the area.

-Martin B.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Kentucky DAV chooses the Embassy Suites Lexington as the host hotel for a reason. The rooms are great, service terrific, people delightful, location ideal. I enjoy taking my wife. The accommodations are great for our purposes. The beds are comfortable and I look forward to going to bed and to getting up. Our shower pressure and temperature are just right. Breakfast is waiting on us and we are set to have a wonderful time. A great place for families or conventions.

Room Tip: Go for the King size bed unless you have sleep problems. Try to get a room over the central area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the wonderful feedback you have provided us. We are always delighted to host your group and it makes us so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Lexington.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is a typical Embassy Suites hotel with the usual offerings. The location is not very ideal in that there are no good restaurants or shopping that are within easy walking distance, but the hotel restaurant and bar are nice. The front desk ordered a taxi to take me to the airport early on my departure day and the taxi never came. The manager drove me to the airport in his car. Very nice young man. Good bourbon selection in the bar.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We all strive to make each stay a special one for all of our guests. I will be sure to share your kind words with our restaurant team. I am also thrilled to hear our management team to such great care of you by personally driving you to the airport. We all look forward to serving you again sometime soon.