“Great place to hold a meeting”

Lexington Convention Center
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I held a meeting at the Lexington Convention Center and it was extremely successful. I have received numerous compliments from attendees on the superior customer service, overall accommodations and location. It made my job much easier knowing that that the staff was ready to support our every need with such friendly service and quick response times. It was truly a pleasure to work with the LCC staff. Also, the LCC had everything we needed in one location: food court, shops and entertainment. I hope to have another meeting at your facility soon.

There are newer reviews for Lexington Convention Center

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Staff was rude and seem not to be train or did not care. Simple question "Why would I bring a convention to Lexington?" I have the answer go to Louisville where they want your business!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Visited the Lexington Center for the first time and was impressed at how handy everything is inside the Center and how clean and nicely kept it is. Enjoyed having an ATM, foodcourt, and plenty of restrooms handy. While I did not visit any of the shops, it looks like quite a bit of shopping could be done inside the Center as well. It was a very nice visit.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Nice place to be inside for a week long convention. Also nice that the Hyatt is connected to it. Very convenient. It was a little hard to get around initially but got easier. Nice to have the shops and fast food in the same building.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Attended a convention here in Aug. 2013, what a beautiful facility! We were very impressed with the choice of restaurants, the availability of restrooms, and the decor. The service seemed to be top notch.

Been to Lexington Convention Center? Share your experiences!