Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskkentucky horse parkthe breakfast arearoom was cleanparking lotwafflesother hotelsnice hotelking suitestaff was friendlynext morningwaffle makereasy accesssitting areanice breakfastwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel and room was spacious, well decorated, and clean. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast bar had a good selection. Don't bother going to the pool as it was not 100% clean and small. The halls should've been air conditioned. It was hot and humid in the hallway that our room was on.

• Stayed: June 2014
Brian Z, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to post a review of your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate you choosing to stay with us while visiting Lexington. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Pleasant staff; nice rooms. Décor was updated. Beds were great! Room was very clean. Breakfast was very good. Excellent location to Kentucky Horse Park. We stopped for one night on our way to Virginia - would recommend staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jdchurch88
Brian Z, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear jdchurch88,
Thank you for posting your review of your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate you choosing to stay with us while traveling to Virginia. We hope to see you on your return trip!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I would like to give a better review than this, but actually I am struggling to give it 2 stars.
First the good things, the location was excellent for us to get around Lexington. The free breakfast was good, and the breakfast room workers were very nice. I booked on line and got a good price thru a 3rd party. The problem, No housekeeping for the whole stay. We arrived on a Thursday night and departed on Sunday morning.. Our room was not cleaned the whole time we were there. We heard several excuses after we reported it both days, but bottom line was it was not cleaned. We did receive towels after requesting from front desk but even that seemed to be a problem for the staff. When it occurred on Saturday evening we were informed by front desk clerk that she was only one working in whole hotel and could not leave the desk, then was also informed that the hotel was understaffed on housekeepers. There are several hotels in this area, I guess I will be checking them next time I am in Lexington.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alleyuud
Brian Z, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Alleyuud,
Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am very sorry to hear about the subpar level of service you recieved while staying with us. This is certainly not how guests of this hotel are to be treated. I would love to speak with you directly in regard to these issues. Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to hearing from you.
brian.zafian@marriott.com

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Very easy check in, pleasant staff, and newer rooms. The pull out beds were very very thin, but everything else was very comfortable in the room.

You are close to the interstate, but you don't hear it, which I liked a lot. You're also about 10 minutes from the Kentucky Horse park, and right by the Cracker Barrel for those nights when dragging yourself downtown just isn't going to happen.

We were able to get an upgrade to the double-double suite on check in for a negligible price, very much appreciated for a group of three with two snorers (one with radiator-like body heat)

Everything in ours was clean except for the pullout sofa, which had a water bottle in it when we popped it out (weird...). I did a check of the bed after we found the bottle to make sure there was nothing else on or around the bed, but didn't find anything, so we just removed the bottle and went with it.

Room Tip: Suites are worth the upgrade for more than 2 people if you don't care to share beds.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sasha S

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate you choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites North while visiting Lexington. I am sorry to hear about the water bottle in your pull out sofa. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

good location off interstate. Close to a few restaurants. I am a seasoned Marriott user. Property in decent shape, updated. Staff very helpful at the desk. King Suite had good layout. However, found 3 beer bottles next to my couch upon checkin. At breakfast, the only eggs available were hard boiled eggs. No scrambled, no egg variation, nothing. Also, no meat selections. Had biscuits with sausage gravy. Other breakfast items were all Ok and sufficient. Just a little off of what most other properties have to offer for the buffet. I have seen many different egg and meat variations at other Marriott properties. As a Class 5 property, I do expect that level throughout the entire property/stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Brian Z, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear DanIowa,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that the biscuits and gravy breakfast is not what you were expecting. We try to change it up once in a while from the scrambled egg and meat. On most days we do offer scrambled eggs with either Canadian bacon, sausage, bacon, or turkey sausage links. Having said that, we are going to start putting eggs out with the biscuits and gravy. I am sorry to hear about the beer bottles that were left in your room we certainly do not what that to happen. Thank you again for the review and I hope that we can have you back again in the future.