“Thanks isnt adequate enough!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Corey Proffitt Studios Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Corey Proffitt Studios offers safe and professional Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork in Lexington, KY. Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stones, Aromatherapy and more are offered on a newly upgraded memory foam table with optional heat! Call to speak with our friendly and knowledgable staff or visit our website for more information, online booking and client testimonials! Open 7 days a week!
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Thanks isnt adequate enough for the message service you provide.I came to you having random migraines and alot of tension in my upper shoulder and neck,and since i been havingg massages on a regular schedule my migraines are gone and my back and neck are stress free so THANKS AGIAN Corey..

2  Thank bobL777

Reviewed 16 March 2011

As a new client, I booked my massage through his online scheduler finding it rather user friendly. Upon arrival, I was greeted and found everything set up and ready for my massage. I was offered a beverage to enjoy while I filled out a form and answered questions concerning my specific needs. Upon entering the therpy room, I found it to be decorated quite tastefully with low light, lighted candles, soft soothing music and aromatherapy. The massage table, covered with memory foam and heated, made it impossible for one not to relax. My massage consisted of a mix of deep tissue, loma loma, and swedish massage techniques. I can truly say that this was the best massage I ever had! At the end of my session, Mr. Proffitt followed up by pointing out problem areas and suggestions. The entire experience was wonderful, the studio immaculate and condusive to relaxation, and Mr. Proffitt conducting the experience from beginning to end with utmost professionalism! This was my first visit and certainly won't be my last! I highly recomend Corey Proffitt Studios!

2  Thank jrf51ky
Reviewed 30 July 2010

My first and all experiences with Corey Proffitt Studios were incredible. Corey offered me refreshments the minute I arrived, and was very kind and his professionalism was outstanding. He had me fill out a short intake form, then did an intake interview to make sure I got exactly what I needed from the therapeutic bodywork. Because I have a history of Scoliosis, he also did a postural analysis. I got his massage that uses a blend of all of his types of massage mixed together, which was amazing. I really enjoyed the Lomi Lomi Hawaiian massage, it really did feel like more than one therapist was working on me! In short, I really have to say that after getting massage in Lexington for over 12 years, this is the best I've ever had. I've told all of my friends, and I wanted to share with you how wonderful Corey Proffitt Studios is. I'm a regular client there now, and I very very strongly recommend Corey's services.

2  Thank SusanK10
Reviewed 28 January 2010

My first visit and all the many visits after that to Corey Proffitt Studios have been top notch. There are so many wonderful things to say about it, from the setting to the bodywork, Corey has this down to a fine art. He has made massage his own with his Signature Blend therapy. I always wanted a massage that is just as therapeutic as it is relaxing.... And that is what I found with Corey. I do not use the term "Best" lightly, but in my opinion, Corey is the best in town.

Reviewed 17 December 2009

Finally I have found a massage therapist to stick with!

After looking and looking in Lexington for a great relaxing experience, I finally found the right place. Every couple of weeks I give myself some "me time", just to pamper myself. Corey has become an essential part of that day. His technique, freindliness, and calm relaxing studio could not be better!

The combination of music, aromatherapy, decor, and soothing fountain all make my experience at Corey Proffitt Studios the best a person could ever hope to find in Lexington.

A+++ all the way!