“Go for Drinks, not for the Food!”
Review of The Grey Goose

The Grey Goose
Ranked #139 of 977 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Fabulous wood oven pizzas, fresh salads and sandwiches, hand-cut Ribeye and so much more. Cool rehab of an old building with a fabulouse patio.
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We went here recently for dinner and drinks. The patio is enjoyable, we had good service, we enjoyed our beverages and the selection, but the food is terrible!! Our Caesar salad was disgusting and the pizza (ordered 2 different pizzas) looked tasty but fell flat. We were very disappointed. We'll likely come back for drinks and atmosphere, but will definitely eat somewhere else!!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I really tried hard to like this place and show it off to my wife when coming here but unfortunately the food and service didn't live up to what I expected to start off when asking about the specials the server seemed very bored and not really interested in providing good service. Stating the Salmon on special came with "snow peas and rice" didn't really seem to appeal to me at all just by the way it was described. The two iced teas ordered never had ice in the glass and were both warm the pizza came out ice cold and the fish and chips came out with a very small portion of fries , I going to assume because they were running out.Everything unfortunately seems to be just thrown together and the food presentation was poor to say the least. I guess it was just a off night at least I hope.

1  Thank Foodfan81ky
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Seems like friends and I wind up here more often than not because of the friendly atmosphere and decent food. We love the dog friendly patio! Has been one of my regular places for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Stopped in while walking by. Food was OK. I ordered the pizza, coming from Chicago and knowing great pizza I should have known that I would get just an ok one, but, I was in Kentucky. My wife's salad was above average.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I always like going to Grey goose because of the patio and good food. Last weekend we went for dinner and found that they covered the patio with a tent-like structure. Now the weather won't keep us from going. However, the tent also keeps in the sounds. The patio used to be quite and cozy now it is rather loud. With the live music, it was almost impossible to hold a conversation. My suggestion is to visit the patio during the week when it is not crowded - Rain or shine.