“Good stay”

Ranked #20 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
San Jose, California
“Good stay”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The hotel was very central to meeting I had scheduled for my trip. Room was clean, spacious and convenient. Breakfast, while not 5 star, was as good as any complimentary breakfast that I have had during my many business trips.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Dear Kirkwood88,
I would like to thank you for your review of my hotel. I will be sharing your comments with our staff, so they know that their hard work has not gone unnoticed. I hope that on your next trip to Lexington you will again choose the Residence Inn Keeneland/Airport as your home away from home.

Kind regards,
Mike Tinker

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Thank you for creating an atmosphere that allows you to feel like you're finally home! We truly enjoyed our time at the hotel and was really impressed with how thoughtful and courteous everyone was to our family. We especially enjoyed staying in the room close to the pool, it made it very convenient to come and go! The breakfast was delicious and even our young girls found things they enjoyed eating! Thanks for a great nights sleep and we look forward to a return trip!

Room Tip: If you have children, I would recommend the first floor!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this review, 9 August 2013
Dear Ammie C,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reviewing the Lexington Residence Inn Keeneland/Airport. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of the hotel and the customer service we provide. It is comments like yours that let us know we are achieving our goal of being "Impression Makers" to our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff. We look forward to hosting you again.

Regards,
St Pete, FL
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I cannot imagine a return trip to Lexington and staying anywhere else. This is the best, moderate priced hotel I've ever visited. Beautifully appointed. Immaculately clean. Super staff. This Lexington Hotel helps make up for that second rate, pitiful, ripoff airline that services the area. "Allyoop Air, "All-Giant", "Allegiance", whatever. I can't forget their name fast enough.

Room Tip: Tell 'em what you want and they will go out of their way to please.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
I would like to thank you for your wonderful review of the Residence Inn Keeneland/Airport. It is reviews like yours that assures us that we are meeting our goal of being "Impression Makers", to our guests. I look forward to your next visit to Lexington and to our Hotel.

Herndon, Virginia
Reviewed 28 July 2013

After reading all the glowing reviews I still was not a believer. But I am now, especially for the level of service, friendliness, cleanliness, and attractiveness. Big compliments to John at the front desk on July 26 evening. My only reservation was those overcooked scrambled eggs for breakfast. I imagine that might be due to our coming down very late. Nevertheless, I would enthusiastically stay here again

• Stayed July 2013
It is very encouraging for myself and my staff to read your thoughts on how we rank in our brand. We are very proud of the comments and reviews that we receive, especially when they single out an individual. I will be sure to relay this information to John. We strive to make a positve difference in our guests stays, and it is reviews like your that lets us know that we are succeeding. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We stayed here for one night on our way home from a trip to Ohio. We pulled in late and from the minute we walked through the door it was like I heard angels singing...ok maybe I am exaggerating but it really is that nice. My husband actually said that wherever possible this will be our hotel chain of choice.

First of all the staff are extremely courteous! We were only there for one night but they took great care of us. From the man who checked us in to the lady who supervised the dining room for breakfast. They couldn't do enough.

The hotel was beautiful and super clean. We had a two room suite and it was well lit and clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. The shower was so clean and had such a strong flow I didn't want to get out. The hallways are wide and well lit. They had a beautiful meal area and what looked like a nice outdoor seating area.

Breakfast the next morning was fantastic. We didn't get downstairs till after 8:30 and this usually means slim pickings but not at this hotel. It was like they had it made fresh for us. When the lady (wish I could remember her name) heard we were hitting the road again she even suggested we take some snacks with us.

If you are in the Lexington area you should stay here. It is not right off I-75 but worth the drive.

Room Tip: I don't think there could be a bad room in this place.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
I would like to thank you for your comments concerning your stay at my Hotel. You have mentioned an above average experience with each and every department, which shows me that we, as a whole, are meeting our goal of being "Impression Makers" to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I look forward to your next visit to our Hotel.

Home
Reviewed 17 July 2013

It is not too often I acknowledge great service online. I would rather compliment the staff in person, but I must say that the Residence Inn, Lexington Keeneland was one of the best all-around hotels with an extremely courteous and nice staff; great accommodations as well.
I would definitely like to point out one employee specifically by name - Jean Martha at the front desk.
Jean provided us great service with a smile and definitely an asset to the Marriott family!!!
Mike, the manager, should be very proud to have a person like her working for them.
I wish all folks in the service industry were like Jean. You rock, girl!!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to compliment my staff and for the recognition of one of our long term employee's. I will make sure to show Jean this review and your acknowledgement of her service. It is employees like her that proves to us that we are meeting our goal as "Impression Makers". Thank you for your loyalty to Residence Inn and I look forward to you next stay with us.

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We were upgraded to a huge two bedroom suite even though there were only 2 of us. Absolutely cavernous. Super clean.
Convenient to Keeneland and the airport. Quiet area a short drive from a shopping center with groceries, restaurants and other shops. Nice outdoor sitting area with a fire pit.
Normally don't comment on FREE breakfast but here the food was much better than normal.
Overall a great experience. Would definitely return.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Thank you for you great review concerning your stay at the Residence Inn Keeneland/Airport. It is very gratifying to know that we made a difference in your stay, in so many different area's. I will make sure to share with my staff your comments on their service, and the cleanliness of the hotel. We look forward to being able to accommodate your hotel needs during your next trip to Lexington.