“This is a great time, even in the rain!”
Review of Bleu Plate Tours

Bleu Plate Tours
Ranked #7 of 17 Food & Drink in Lexington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: No tours will be offered for the 2017 tour season. Please check back in late 2017 for information on 2018 season tours. A fun walking food tasting tour! This culinary adventure is a treat for all the senses. Along the way are stops at restaurants where you will taste the foods of the area's best and most popular restaurants. From the finest dining in town to the hidden gems, you will get a multi-sensory view of the culture and local flavor. It's a lovely stroll with a side dish of history, a dash of culture and a taste of the Bluegrass.
Georgetown, Kentucky, United States
“This is a great time, even in the rain!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Although this is a walking tour you aren't walking that far between stops. This is a great way to spend 3 hours and eating some delicious food. I took my husband for his birthday on a Saturday morning and we both had fun even though it rained most of the time. Lexington is a beautiful city and the history behind it was explained to us by Laura in a fun and interesting way. I would highly recommend this tour to visitors and locals alike! You definitely get your moneys worth.

Visited October 2013

Lexington, Kentucky
“A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I would highly recommend taking a Blue Plate tour of Lexington Kentucky, It is a great way way to learn some of the history of the city and to explore parts of it that you never knew existed all the while stopping at several fabulous eateries and enjoying goumet bites. What a great way to spend a Sunday Afternoon!

Visited September 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Tour”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

What a great tour of Downtown Lexington. Even though I've lived in the city all my life, I learned a lot about the downtown area and ate some pretty delicious foods. Laura, our guide, was full of knowledge and enthusiastic about the places we went too. We took the Sunday tour and all the stops were planned out and the tour was well organized. I highly suggest this food tour for locals and visitors!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Cindy G
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Must-Do for locals and vistors”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

What a great tour. Even though I live here and eat downtown frequently, I was wowed by the awesome food and information that we experienced on the tour. Laura makes this interesting and so much fun. I took a relative who had just moved to town and was impressed by how much fun it was for us locals, too. No one in our group wanted to leave when it was over. We didn't want the fun to end. It's on my list of must-do's whenever I have guests in town. Time and money very well spent.

Visited July 2013
Red Bank, New Jersey
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Absolutely delightful”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend found this tour on line. Were we lucky! Our first full day in Lexington, we got a wonderful tour, great food, and superb company. Taking the Sunday tour, each of the 7 stops was carefully planned. We had a fabulous selection of food , also tried bourbon ale and homemade soda water. You will not be disappointed. Laura is very knowledgeable and fun.

Visited September 2013