“Great for a large group”

Supreme Hibachi & Sushi Buffet
Ranked #598 of 945 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We had a large group which buffets are perfect for. There is something for everybody. You are able to try lots of different kinds of food. Everyone enjoyed.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

I wanted to write a review since I have eaten here before, and looked forward to returning.

Buffet restaurants are always a little iffy, but this one had been slightly better than the rest several months ago. This time I went at 7:00p Saturday night for dinner. You would expect during "prime-time" the food would be hot and fresh. You would be WRONG.

Tonight, it was just sad. I had the stuffed mushrooms: cold; the fried zucchini: cold; and the sushi was so scary with colors not found in nature. I eat a lot of real sushi, and this was from some other galaxy.

I truly enjoy eating. It made me sad to see all that food wasted. I'm getting really tired of restaurants not caring about the food they serve.

In the end, I paid $15 and only enjoyed the peppered shrimp!

Very sad indeed.

Reviewed 31 October 2012 via mobile

Lunch Price jumps to dinner price at 3:30pm yet dinner items were not placed on buffet til 4 - 4:30. Most of the items already on buffet at 3:45 were cold and old. The final points are: server walking through seated guests chewing on rib bone AND sushi chef picking his nose and flicking it in sushi prep area in full view of guests!!

1  Thank daveron8
Reviewed 21 August 2012

You may definitely avoid the "salad bar". The Hibachi bar is special and the obvious attraction and the selections of traditional won ton is quite rare. Decor is dated, but those huge goldfish in the foyer tank are neat.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

I went here for lunch on a whim. You pay before you eat--although table service for drinks and plate clearing is friendly and consistent. The food isn't much to write about--many standard Chinese buffet items, the ones I tried tasted fine but not great, There were some scary looking fish and meat options that appeared warmed-over. The sushi was like grocery-store grade sushi; I didn't eat anything raw. The hibachi grill offered a few decent tidbits, but ran somewhat slowly--I waited nearly 15 minutes from the time I filled the raw plate to the food being done.

This is not an impressive place. This is a reasonably-priced place to eat a large amount of decent, but not particularly great food. The lunch buffet was $6.99... I think dinner is like $9.99. There was some $4.99 special, though the details and conditions of that deal were nowhere to be seen when I got to the register. Beer appears to be quite cheap--.99 cent domestic drafts and $1.49 Kirin.

It is what it is--a large-scale, cheap Chinese joint.