“a lot of food for little money”

Supreme Hibachi & Sushi Buffet
Ranked #601 of 945 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

there in October and I'm not a huge fan  buffets anyway. My family wanted to eat there its your general generic Chinese buffet same fair most they seem to focus on the hibachi &handmade sushi to add often to city what is the rest lackluster food I decided to eat at the hibachi I picked a beef when I take back to my table it still have a slightly blinky or off taste to it.
I went ahead and switch to a deep fried alternative just to play it safe I really don't plan on going back I've always had in mind how can a restaurant give you that much food and turn a profit something has to be cut and I think the quality of items used in cooking mainly the proteins

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We had a large group which buffets are perfect for. There is something for everybody. You are able to try lots of different kinds of food. Everyone enjoyed.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

I wanted to write a review since I have eaten here before, and looked forward to returning.

Buffet restaurants are always a little iffy, but this one had been slightly better than the rest several months ago. This time I went at 7:00p Saturday night for dinner. You would expect during "prime-time" the food would be hot and fresh. You would be WRONG.

Tonight, it was just sad. I had the stuffed mushrooms: cold; the fried zucchini: cold; and the sushi was so scary with colors not found in nature. I eat a lot of real sushi, and this was from some other galaxy.

I truly enjoy eating. It made me sad to see all that food wasted. I'm getting really tired of restaurants not caring about the food they serve.

In the end, I paid $15 and only enjoyed the peppered shrimp!

Very sad indeed.

Reviewed 31 October 2012 via mobile

Lunch Price jumps to dinner price at 3:30pm yet dinner items were not placed on buffet til 4 - 4:30. Most of the items already on buffet at 3:45 were cold and old. The final points are: server walking through seated guests chewing on rib bone AND sushi chef picking his nose and flicking it in sushi prep area in full view of guests!!

1  Thank daveron8
Reviewed 21 August 2012

You may definitely avoid the "salad bar". The Hibachi bar is special and the obvious attraction and the selections of traditional won ton is quite rare. Decor is dated, but those huge goldfish in the foyer tank are neat.