DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$113
US$172
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$157
US$127
US$145
1,112 results
All reviewsdouble treepanera breadwarm cookiesjacuzzi tubbeautiful hotelrooms are spaciousliving roomfavorite hotelsitting areawonderful stayfront desk staffoutdoor poolenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againfree breakfaststaff was very friendlyatrium
Reviewed 10 May 2014

From the General Manager, Sales Director, Bellman, Front Office Crew, SAMUAL, the Banquet Staff, Ling and EVERY PERSON that works at the Doubletree Suites, you all know how to make every guest feel important and welcomed. We just had a meeting at the Doubletree Suites and you would have thought that we were on a five star private island with full butler service. The entire team made sure that all of us were treated with royalty and we never met them until arriving on property. Thank You just does not seem like enough. When in Lexington, KY the ONLY place to stay is the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington. THANK YOU!

Beds are great. Rooms are the best. Meeting rooms are fantastic. Hospitality is beyond gracious and helpful.

Room Tip: Love all of the suites but the executive suites are pretty darn cool. Best and cleanest bath tubs in the world.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Curdm, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. You have hit on all that we are most proud of...great staff at a great location with great product. We appreciate you selecting DoubleTree by Hilton Lexington for your conference needs and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I really like this hotel. There is a lot of space in both the living area and bedroom area. The bathroom is pretty large with a very big tub with jets. I would have liked more counter space tho.

We had a terrace room,didn't seem to be any noise from the bar that night. I will say I went to bed late the night before, so that could be why.

The only hiccup I encountered was when I called the front desk and asked for a menu of local Chinese delivery. They offered to send it up but never showed. So I just walked down and got it like I planned on doing to begin with.

I have stayed here 4 or 5 times and will return when in the Lexington area again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We greatly appreciate being your "go to" hotel and that you have plans to return. Thank you for the favorable review and for providing such thoughtful feedback. I will address our failure to respond to your needs with the front office staff. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This was the worst experience I have ever had. If you plan on getting any sleep during your stay, think again! The atrium style interior is home to a bar and resteraunt. You hear everything! While it was nice getting a hot cookie during check in , the loud busy night atmosphere reminded me of spring brake and not a business trip.

• Stayed: May 2014
Curdm, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I would really appreciate the opportunity to communicate with you regarding your stay and can be reached at mike.curd@hilton.com
I apologize to you for the disturbances you encountered and pledge to be responsive to your situation provided an opportunity to do so. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon to resolve the situation and to regain your confidence in our hotel.

Best regards, Mike Curd

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Location and the room itself were good. Overall service did not live up to Hilton property standards in my opinion. We had a lot of problems with consistency in the housekeeping staff. Restaurant breakfast buffet not good at all. Would neither stay there again or recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I apologize to you for the deficiencies you encountered and pledge to be responsive to your situation provided an opportunity to do so.
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to resolving this situation and regaining your confidence in our hotel.

Best regards, Mike Curd

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel was great!!! The nicest Double tree that I have stayed. staff very friendly, close to restaurants, etc. I would recommend to everyone to stay at this property. I had a king size suite. I normally stay at other hilton hotels in lexington but after staying here, I will return to this hotel. Very clean and classy

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Curdm, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review about your recent stay with us. It was our pleasure to serve you and we are thrilled that you have plans to return. As you noted there are many options when staying in Lexington. We believe that the uniqueness of our property and our exceptional service sets us apart. Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Lexington. We hope to see you again soon! Best regards. Mike Curd