“Top notch customer service and accomodations!!”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington
Ranked #6 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Delta, Pennsylvania
“Top notch customer service and accomodations!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I recently attended a work conference held at this hotel. Everything thing from the shuttle service to/from the airport, to the room, to the food was EXCELLENT!! I have to mention the food again because it was SOOO good! The rooms were big...the tub was even bigger...and the bed was comfy. They bent over backwards to make sure everything was perfect for us and they succeeded!! Ro is an awesome bartender and took care of us during our stay. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Lexington is a beautiful area and I hope to visit again...and I will definitely be staying at DoubleTree Suites!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Curdm, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank you very much for the very positive review about your recent stay at the DoubleTree Suites Lexington. We are delighted you enjoyed the service from our staff as well as the food and meeting accommodations. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Richmond, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My room was awesome! A living room and bedroom and bathroom with a jetted tub. The tub was not very clean looking so I wouldn't use it but still. The most comfortable bed and pillows I've ever had in a hotel and I've been my fair share! This was a business trip so breakfast and lunch were provided by hotel. The food was amazing as well. Not like typical hotel conference food. The staff I came in contact with were all cordial and very helpful. The hotel itself is pretty cool. The rooms are in a square with the interior ones looking down into the interior hotel courtyard. Pretty neat from both the rooms and the courtyard.. The GM and sales manager made sure our group was very well taken care of. I would easily return on my own if the opportunity arose.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Curdm, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. I am sorry about the condition of the tub in your guest suite. I will be sure this is addressed with our housekeeping staff. Your feedback and your patronage are much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Harrison City, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My company reserved this hotel for a group meeting with 70 attendees (first time experience at this location). The hotel manager and director of sales went above and beyond to make sure our event was sucessful. The rooms were spacious and clean and the food was very good for our buffet lunches. I would recommend this hotel for any guest on business or personal travel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

The excellent review about your recent stay at the DoubleTree Suites in Lexington is much appreciated. Thank you for recognizing some of our staff members and their service. We hope to see you again.
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 10 May 2014

From the General Manager, Sales Director, Bellman, Front Office Crew, SAMUAL, the Banquet Staff, Ling and EVERY PERSON that works at the Doubletree Suites, you all know how to make every guest feel important and welcomed. We just had a meeting at the Doubletree Suites and you would have thought that we were on a five star private island with full butler service. The entire team made sure that all of us were treated with royalty and we never met them until arriving on property. Thank You just does not seem like enough. When in Lexington, KY the ONLY place to stay is the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington. THANK YOU!

Beds are great. Rooms are the best. Meeting rooms are fantastic. Hospitality is beyond gracious and helpful.

Room Tip: Love all of the suites but the executive suites are pretty darn cool. Best and cleanest bath tubs...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. You have hit on all that we are most proud of...great staff at a great location with great product. We appreciate you selecting DoubleTree by Hilton Lexington for your conference needs and we hope to see you again soon.
Pikeville, Kentucky
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I really like this hotel. There is a lot of space in both the living area and bedroom area. The bathroom is pretty large with a very big tub with jets. I would have liked more counter space tho.

We had a terrace room,didn't seem to be any noise from the bar that night. I will say I went to bed late the night before, so that could be why.

The only hiccup I encountered was when I called the front desk and asked for a menu of local Chinese delivery. They offered to send it up but never showed. So I just walked down and got it like I planned on doing to begin with.

I have stayed here 4 or 5 times and will return when in the Lexington area again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
We greatly appreciate being your "go to" hotel and that you have plans to return. Thank you for the favorable review and for providing such thoughtful feedback. I will address our failure to respond to your needs with the front office staff. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This was the worst experience I have ever had. If you plan on getting any sleep during your stay, think again! The atrium style interior is home to a bar and resteraunt. You hear everything! While it was nice getting a hot cookie during check in , the loud busy night atmosphere reminded me of spring brake and not a business trip.

• Stayed May 2014
Curdm, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I would really appreciate the opportunity to communicate with you regarding your stay and can be reached at mike.curd@hilton.com
I apologize to you for the disturbances you encountered and pledge to be responsive to your situation provided an opportunity to do so. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon to resolve the situation and to regain your confidence in our hotel.

Best regards, Mike Curd
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Location and the room itself were good. Overall service did not live up to Hilton property standards in my opinion. We had a lot of problems with consistency in the housekeeping staff. Restaurant breakfast buffet not good at all. Would neither stay there again or recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I apologize to you for the deficiencies you encountered and pledge to be responsive to your situation provided an opportunity to do so.
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to resolving this situation and regaining your confidence in our hotel.

Best regards, Mike Curd