“Fresh renovation, exceeded all expectations!”

Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place
Ranked #40 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Charleston, West Virginia
“Fresh renovation, exceeded all expectations!”
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We stayed at this hotel on points for one night on a weekend "getaway" to Lexington and were extremely pleased.

The Lobby:
Entering the hotel, we were warmly greeted by the front desk clerk in the brand new lobby that was decorated in a contemporary vibe with rich colors. Loved the two stations where boarding passes can be printed, in addition to the two computers with printers centrally located by the complimentary coffee station, which had delicious, freshly brewed coffee the next morning. For those wanting a more robust cup a' joe, the in-house Starbucks was just steps away.

The Room:
We found our room with 2 queen beds impeccable, spotless and again newly decorated in rich colors in modern style. Within 10 minutes of arriving, the front desk called to see if the room was to our liking. The bed linens were extremely comfortable, and were even available for purchase in a brochure in the room. The mini fridge was a nice touch. I would have LOVED a microwave. Unlike some hotels that renovate but "forget" the bathroom, it, too, was nicely updated.

Bonus feature: FREE Wi-Fi--much appreciated, since some hotels seem to want to charge for that, which is ridiculous.

Pool:
It is a bit on the small side, but my two sons enjoyed it thoroughly and had it all to themselves.

This hotel is centrally located to I-75 and is surrounded by shops and restaurants. It is an OUTSTANDING value. Whether business or pleasure brings me to Lexington, I will definitely return!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank lvethebluewaters

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

Have always stayed at this hotel and still do but they filled hot tub up with concrete and I figured no big deal then I got a jacuzzi room and wow no jacuzzi but all in all it's ok renovation they done made a big difference but it's beautiful just wished they would have left the ones in the rooms alone.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Kristienrocky
Pinehurst, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Solid clean accomadations. Recently renovated. Nothing fancy but a good location and a comfortable clean room.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dogchow2
midlothian va
Reviewed 13 April 2012

i stayed at this hotel for business at the end of february 2012 and just wanted to post that the room was really nice and the bed was great. the building is a little older style on the outside but the lobby was updated and very nice. i will stay again when in the area. the restrauant across the road was good too, awsome steak dinner.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ricky_8888
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stayed here on our last visit to Keeneland (about 15-20 minutes away). The hotel had just been renovated and was very clean. I was pleasantly surprised when I entered the lobby, contemporary seating, flat screen TVs and bistro that served Starbucks. Also across the street from Harry's and Malone's which is a nice place for dinner or drinks. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Lexington.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Atsims
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My family and I visited the area for the weekend. We needed a hotel with an indoor pool for our children. The hotel was perfect for my family. The room was clean and very neat. The pool was at a comfortable temperature and the staff was great. We will stay again in the future when we are in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank J E
Louisville
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I used to stay at this property alot until it became outdated to other hotels in the area. I heard that this one was renovated. Boy was it!! It looks great. It feels so homey and I loved being greeted by a smiling face at check in and check out. I know that I will be staying here every trip I make to lexington. It is awesome and will recommend you to others. Thank you for the hospitality!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business