“Great Hotel Near the I-75”

Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place
Ranked #39 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
kentucky
“Great Hotel Near the I-75”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had a great stay at the Courtyard Lexington at Hamburg Place. It is in a great location. There are many choices for restaurants and shopping in the area. We had dinner across the street at Malones. It is a great place for dinner or for drinks on the patio. The hotel was very clean and even left us extra towels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
CourtyardLexington, Director of Sales at Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place, responded to this review, 24 November 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion and the chance to improve our hotel any way possible. I was very pleased to hear your stay met and exceeded your expectations.

Sales Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Hi Hat, Kentucky
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great place to stay and really nice clean and good location but dont stay on first floor its noisy and loud the pool is there but over all great place would stay again and everything is close by resturants and malls alot to do and easy to find and get too..

Room Tip: Stay on higher flooors to loud on first floor and pool smell is bad
Green Features: really loved it and super nice and clean and friendly staff and quiet on upper floors and clean and nice pool area
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion and the chance to improve our hotel any way possible. I'm very sorry to hear that the first floor was very noisy during your stay. We try to monitor the noise levels throughout the entire property as best as possible. We hope you come back to Lexington and give us another chance to WOW you.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Needed a quick overnight during a long driving vacation with a family of 4. This location directly near I-75 was perfect plus there is a large selection of restaurants nearby. Beautifully redesigned lobby with integrated Starbucks is a plus, however the breakfast is a bit pricey and the oatmeal, for example, was not good (slimy). We went to a restaurant for breakfast, so keep that in mind when comparing rates...even a so-so free breakfast is quicker and can be 'good enough'. Room had a bit more room than we expected and given a family, we like the sink outside of the shower/toilet room. Lobby 'marketplace' is a good idea, if not a money pit, lol. Great spot, will stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank SpartanGA
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion and the chance to improve our hotel any way possible. I was very pleased to hear that your family enjoyed our spacious rooms & our We Proudly Serve Starbucks area.

Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I am a loyal Marriott customer and this stay only reinforced my loyalty. Good parking, the location is convenient as a restful stop along the way while traveling, clean and comfortable. I really liked the room. The bed and pillows were comfortable and the room was tastefully styled. Wished I would have known about the balconies- I would have booked one of those rooms. We also enjoyed breakfast at the Bistro downstairs and I used the computer in the business center. This location is across from a 'seat yourself' styled steak house/pub/sushi place with good food.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion and the chance to improve our hotel any way possible. I was very pleased to hear that we helped cement your loyalty to the Marriott brand. We look forward to seeing you back in Lexington soon enough!

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 14 July 2014

In late May 2014, I took my family to The Great Smoky Mountains for a few days. I left Columbus, Ohio, late after a hard day at work. Heading down I-71 I encountered 3 large thunderstorms! You usually are required to pay to see a "light show" that good. I was tense traveling through the torrential rains on my way to my planned stop at the Courtyard Lexington South Hamburg/Place. We arrived close to midnight and were cheerfully greeted by the front desk staff. Very nice, very helpful, very pleasant. The room was wonderful, and I thought I was in a 5-star hotel. The room was large. The beds were clean and comfortable and the room was quiet! The air-conditioning was quiet and effective. We slept wonderfully and were sorry to wake up and cram into the car the next morning. The breakfast offerings were typical Marriott Courtyard. If your destination is Lexington, Kentucky, or if you need to stay overnight and a "long haul" trip, stay here. It was extremely reasonably priced given the impeccable cleanliness of the hotel and the size of the room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay with the exception of the slow elevators. And I do mean really slow. However the staff was very friendly and the inn was neat and clean They need a stairs at the middle so that you can avoid the one and only evevator

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
CourtyardLexington, Director of Sales at Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your feedback on your recent visit to the Courtyard Marriott Lexington South/Hamburg Place. I'm very glad to hear that you had a enjoyable stay at our Courtyard. We here at the Courtyard pride ourselves on our excellent service and impeccable cleanliness. I am sorry that our elevators were running at a lower than normal speed. We actually just had some preventative maintenance done on them this past week, so they are now back up to par. We look forward to having you back at our hotel the next time you visit Lexington, KY.

Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Ok, I have had a couple of bad visits however our first night we have been killing spiders. Last time no elevators...gotta pick a new Marriott! This one continues to disappoint and we keep coming back due to being platinum members...we need to make the change!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
CourtyardLexington, Director of Sales at Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your feedback on your recent visit to the Courtyard Marriott Lexington South/Hamburg Place. We are very disappointed to hear that you had a less than adequate stay and apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. We here at the Courtyard do our best to go above and beyond for our guests and we're sorry that we couldn't abate the situation while you were in house.
We have already reached out to you privately and would like you to let us know if we can be of further service.

Warm Regards,