“KY Trip”

Ranked #13 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Middletown, United States
“KY Trip”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

If we come back to the area the Hampton Hotel will be the only hotel we will choose to stay at. The overall experience was wonderful and the amount of service you receive is well worth the value. We would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Becky R, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We serve many guests daily and always looking for ways to improve our guests stay. Shoukd you be back in the area, we look forward to having you stay with us again. Thanks again for your review of our hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
auora, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The entire facility needs an upgrade --lighting, carpeting, bathroom fixtures, etc. Felt dark and dingy. Toilet did not stop running after flushing and the entire décor needs a severe update. Pricing was on the high side. Breakfast marginal compared to other Hampton Inn

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review for our property. We take pride in our hotel and strive to please all of our guests. We will definitely take your comments to heart and check into them. Thank you again for the review.
Sudbury
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Perfect stopover on I 75. Close to Interstate with lots of restaurant/shopping closeby. Lots of variety for either a quick stopover or foe a few days. Great pet friendly facility. Walking area on site and good places in the immediate area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great review of out property. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon. Thanks again.
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We had 33 people in our group. The hotel accommodated us very well. Would stay again when we are in the area. The hotel staff let our group use the breakfast area for a small group meeting in the evening.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Becky R, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write the review of our hotel. We take pride in taking care of our guests and making them feel at home. Look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Henderson, Kentucky
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This hotel is convenient to I-75 and also to the UK campus, etc. However, the rooms are small , dark and in need of updating. We had made a reservation for a two bed room about four weeks prior and when we checked in at 3 p.m., we were given a first floor, end of the hall room right across from an exit door so we could hear everyone coming and going to the back parking lot. Very noisy. The room was small and therefore difficult to move around in. The bathroom was very small as well, with a small sink area and barely enough room to put things on. Being a Hilton Rewards member I asked the front desk why we were given such a room, and was told that was the only room with two beds available. I also asked if it was because we used the AARP discount and was told "no". The lobby is fairly nice, but small and needs updating too. The breakfast was really good and there was plenty for everyone. They also had free newspapers everyday, including Sunday. And the staff was very friendly and accommodating.
My only disappointment was the room we were given. If representative of the other rooms, badly needs to be renovated.

Room Tip: Check your room and the location before you register!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Becky R, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
I am so sorry you were disappointed in your stay with us. We service many guest each night and our focus is to make each stay the "best" for our guest. Looks like we have let you down. Rest assured, we take every comment seriously. Our guests are the ones that let us know what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. Again, thank you, and we hope you give us another chance when you are by this way.
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel. We drove from Florida with our dog and were glad to have a nice room to relax in. First, before making reservation, I called the hotel 2x and spoke to Michelle who was VERY helpful answering my questions. I wanted to double check about bringing a dog. She assured me it was ok. When we arrived at the hotel, check in was easy and fast, allowing up to get upstairs to unpack and unwind. Our room was nicely updated and clean. The only downfall was our room view was the rooftop with a/c's etc. but we weren't concerned with view. Took the dog down to the back area of the hotel that she could run around in the grass. There was a "doggie park" feel to it. This was TERRIFIC!!! A big PLUS for this hotel.

Staff was pleasant, we asked the desk attendant to take some photos. She was very sweet. The housekeeping staff was accommodating. We had fresh towels, soaps for each of us (4)...really nice, she was kind and provided an extra touch. Much appreciated when someone is on the road without a regular schedule (we forgot shampoo).

Hotel is in very short walking distance to McDonalds and Cracker Barrel. We had a late night treat at Mc'D's. The morning breakfast in the hotel was the usual Hampton Inn breakfast. Waffel, eggs, potatoes, cerals, muffins, etc. I enjoyed the oatmeal with brown sugar each morning and juice from the machine. Yummy!

Overall, we really enjoyed this hotel. From oversized room to friendly staff, we will definately stay here again!

Room Tip: We choose the King Suite and really liked the oversized room with couch very spacious. We were 2nd f...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Becky R, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write such a great review for our hotel. It was such a pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope to have you stay with us again.
Iron Mountain, Michigan
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

The beauty of this location is it's simple. The rooms are clean and spacious. The bed, comfortable. The price was good. No surprises. Just a nice place. I will return again on my future trips to Lexington.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sparkypyro
Thank you for your review. We look forward to your future stays.