“Nice Stay”

Ranked #13 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Kalamazoo, United States
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel. The room was clean and convenient. The staff was courteous, and the free breakfast was very nice. It was a convenient location. Our daughter loved to swim in the pool.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Becky R, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
We cerntainly appreciate you staying with us. We hope you will return to our hotel the next time you are in Lexington. Thank you so very much.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Champaign, Illinois
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The hotel was conveniently located off of I 75, not far, perhaps a mile or two, from I 64.
We were promptly greeted.
Room was very clean . Went down to the front desk looking for water to purchase and the front desk person just gave 2 bottles to me. Nice touch. Local paper was available near the front desk as well as USA Today. Breakfast was the usual good quality. No surprises there. All in all a good overnight .

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank f s
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the feed back. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The room was very clean as was the bath room. The bed was comfortable and allowed for a restful sleep. Nice shower with good water pressure. We enjoyed the breakfast selections in the morning -- even scrambled eggs and Belgian waffles. Felt very refreshed for our next leg of the trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time our of your schedule to review our hotel. We are so glad you had a great stay and hope you will come back whenever you are by this way again.
Niles, Michigan
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The hotel overall was great.... Staff, breakfast, cleanliness were all terrific. The only problem was that the back door that opened with room key didn't work. We let the front desk guy know. In the morning we had to load up the car so I used a hand towel to keep the door open. A lady in the kitchen saw me do it and instead of saying something, she took the rag out of the door so I had to walk all the way around. I asked her why she did that and she denied it but then came to me and said the door wasn't supposed to be propped open. It would have been nice if she would have worked with us a little bit instead of blatantly making my morning a little difficult. Overall though this hotel is great.

1 Thank valpograd86
Thank you so much for writing a review of our hotel. We use this kind of information to train our staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you return in the near future.
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Over all very impressed. We were greeted by friendly people at reception.Everything was explained in a timely fashion. The only negative was the high sodium content in many of the breakfast offerings.Would recommend reducing/eliminating sodium and allow guests to add as they wish.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Becky R, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
So glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We will definitely look into the high sodium content of our breakfast food. We take all comments very serious. We look forward to serving you again in the future. And thank you very much for taking the time to write the review for our hotel.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I only stayed one night for business but the staff was very friendly and everything was clean and comfortable. Very convenient location right off the highways and the indoor pool looked nice. I would stay again if I went back to the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank leahkc17
We are glad you had a good stay at our hotel. We look forward to you stopping by in the future. Thank you for your great review.
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Checked into the Hampton inn after an awful stay at another hotel in the area. The desk clerk, Marshall, was extremely nice and gave me a great rate. He went over the amenities of the hotel and local restaurants in the area. The breakfast was great and I was very pleased!

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for the great review of our hotel and for mentioning one of our associates. He will be recognized for the wonderful service he gave you. Hopefully we will see you at our hotel again in the future.