“Enjoyable”

Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area
Ranked #17 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The facility was more than fine. The staff was very helpful in directing us to good restuarant.WE will be bach for a visit in the fall. Helped us with directions to local attractions and the distiliary tours.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Will T
Becky R, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

We are glad you had a good stay with us and hope you enjoyed your distillery tour. If you are back in the area again, we would be love to have you back again.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I stay at a Hampton Inn whenever possible. I don't need or want any amenities. Just free parking and a clean smokeless room, which Hampton always provides at a reasonable rate. Staff is competent and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Frank W

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your loyality to the Hampton Brand.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

When I'm on a road trip I like to stay at a Hampton Inn, especially on overnight stops when I'm driving solo. There are usually less expensive alternatives, but I've been pleased overall with the caliber of the room, the hotel amenities, and the service at Hampton Inn.

This Hampton Inn didn't disappoint. I arrived late in the afternoon after a day of driving, with another long day on the road ahead. Check-in was pleasant. My room was clean, with all the amenities I expected. I needed to use the iron and ironing board, and they worked just fine. There were plenty of outlets for charging my phone and other gadgets. The bed was comfortable, the bedding fresh, towels plentiful, and the in-room coffeemaker worked. My wake-up call was right on time too.

There are some restaurants across the street, and I was happy to have dinner at one of them. After a long day driving I really wasn't up for navigating around an unknown city to find a decent meal, or settling for something from a fast-food drive-through window.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Toofargone

We want to thank you for taking the time out of you busy day to review our hotel. So glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return visit in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel and really liked it. The room was clean, smelled nice, and was very comfortable. I was treated wonderfully by the front desk staff and didn't feel pressured to get checked-in and get out of the way for the next guest.....they took their time and took care of me. I read the last 3 or 4 reviews and started to go somewhere else but have always had great experiences at Hampton so I gave this hotel a shot and am glad I did. I don't know why the other folks had bad experiences cause my was really good. I liked the breakfast too....the breakfast area was clean and the food was fresh, not left-over from day to day and wasn't sticky where you put your plate. I'll come back here again. I felt it was a good value for my money and I had a good time.

Room Tip: My room was good so I don't know about any bad ones.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ed P

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to write the review. Thank you also for giving us the chance, I am so glad we lived up to your expectations.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Management and staff was wonderful!! Breakfast was delicious!! The bed was very comfortable and room was very clean and smelled great!! I will always come back here while in town!! I seen a few previous comments and was slightly weary about coming. I'm glad I trusted my gut!! These other comments must be for a different property!! EVERYONE here was so nice and out going. Truly southern hospitality!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for review of our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The managar was very rude and not welcoming. He seemed annoyed that we were there. He was irritated when I asked him for help and he shushed me while I was talking. the pool was too warm and there was way too much chlorine. My door to my room would not shut! It wouldn't close so I did not feel safe leaving my things in it. then when I left, my door was jammed. overall, I was very discontented.

• Stayed: June 2014

I am so very sorry about your experience at our hotel. Rest assured we take all concerns very serious. Your feed back will be used in training our employees to better serve our guests in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Stayed at this property on the way back from Florida. We stayed at a Hampton on the way down in a Perry, Ga which was decent. This place was terrible. Browne down sofa bed that was hard to sit on and sleep was even worse. The bed was a trampoline. Didn't even bother with breakfast. Could not wait to leave. Hardly worth $80 and we paid $132

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Becky R, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. We’re very sorry that the bed and sofa in your room didn’t live up to your expectations. We really appreciate your feedback and will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.