“Great place in Lexington”

Hilton Garden Inn Lexington
Ranked #29 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Very friendly staff, Quick check in and check out, clean rooms, walking distance to restaurants and pubs, and a good breakfast. Easy access to the expressways, but far enough away from them as not to hear the traffic.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed 22 April 2013

The front desk staff was nice and provided details on the hotel. Employee assured us that the hotel was in a safe area. It's close to a lot of restaurants and right next to the interstate which very convenient for us to make a quick stop to get something to eat and to get a good night rest. Even though the hotel was next to the interstate you could not hear the noise or cars.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2013

For the most part clean and friendly. Excellent breakfast. pool needs some work but not bad. Kids enjoy staying here. We usually do a quick overnight on the way to and from WI from the Carolina's. This is in a great location situated next to a huge selection of resturants, pharmacies, and shopping malls. It is a beatuful area. We have stayed many times.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Stayed Here While Visiting Family In Lexington. the Staff here Was Very Friendly And Helpful From The Moment We Checked In Until The Day We Left, From The Desk Clerk To Housekeeping To The Wait Staff To The Manager! enjoyed The Coffee And The Breakfast. many Other Food Options Available As Well. Will Be Back Next Year

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 1 April 2013

The room smelled, bathtub was rusted out where it met the tile and the pool didn't appear to be adequately maintained. Not worth the $150 bucks at all. Got a better experience at a Holiday Inn Express outside of Knoxville on the second leg of our trip. I'd go somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2013

My family and I had the best 2 night stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. It was so CLEAN and inviting and comfortable. Tod, the night manager, won me over immediately as he gave me directions to the hotel as I headed away from a horrible B&B near Lexington that was saturated in air freshener and had horse flies in the upstairs bedroom. Once we got to Hilton Garden Inn, my son was thrilled that there was a game cube available and my parents loved the location near the heart of Lexington and everything going on there. I loved Tod, who helped me with a sewing kit at one point and then a key another (when i misplaced mine)...he was just adorable and very conversational and helpful.
The Breakfast is a really good deal especially if you have kids under 12 since they are free. I had bacon, eggs (to order), biscuits and gravy and fruit and coffee. Delicious. And the breakfast supervisor (?) was there asking us for our egg orders and talking to my son about video games, etc. I can't say enough good things about this place. It was truly heaven after experiencing the creepy cabin B&B that I had my heart set on just hours before. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn for taking my last minute reservation and making our trip to Lexington memorable and pleasant.

Room Tip: 2nd floor King rooms 229 and 227 were great and near the elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Adrea R
Reviewed 23 March 2013

The hotel is in a great location with a wide range of dining options nearby. Service was typical of what you expect from a HGI. As a Hilton Diamond, I generally try to pick a HGI if one is nearby. Cleanliness was adequate, and overall it papers that the property might be due for a renovation. Overall good stay and will return. Breakfast food and staff were very good.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business