“Great visit!”

Hilton Garden Inn Lexington
Ranked #29 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Hotel was welcoming on our arrival. Clean and accommodating! Breakfast was good, but not included in stay. Pool was great, but small. We would definitely stay again! Plenty of restaurants and shopping close by.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Deborah,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. We value your opinion and appreciate your feedback. At the Hilton Garden Inn we want to ensure that every guest's stay is enjoyable. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

The room was dirty. Hair on the sheets, towels, bathroom floor and what appeared to be mold on the side of the dresser. Red lipstick marks on the comforter in addition to other stains. The noisy HVAC would turn on and off every 3 minutes even in the off mode. I'm not usually picky about hotel rooms, but I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

On behalf of the management and staff of our hotel I’d like to thank you for your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that you encountered problems with your room and in order for us to continuously improve upon our products and services, we do take your comments very seriously. With that said, please be assured that I will be taking your feedback into consideration to improve our in-property experience.

Thank you again and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back so you may enjoy a more favorable stay. If you are back this way, contact me personally and I’ll make sure you have a terrific stay.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I was amazed. The staff were over friendly and eager to help. I could have stayed in bed all day they were so comfortable. Definitely will stay again!! My husband asked directions and the gentlemen at the desk tried to explain to him where to go. He said please call me if you get lost and I will help! He really went out on a limb.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Thank you for selecting our hotel. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations—I was delighted to read from your review that you found our staff to be friendly and that they made your stay pleasant. Thank you again for sharing your experience. I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

You can hear people walking above your room and the $9.95 charge for breakfast was a big ripoff. The entry of the hotel is very nice and the service at the front desk was great at the point of check in - but I had to wait a few minutes and I had to keep ringing the bell to get my bill updated at the point of checkout.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for selecting our hotel. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations. However, I am disappointed that in some areas, we were unable to meet your expectations. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. In regards to updating---we're already on our way. In fact, our property will be undergoing some renovations in the near future to address the concerns you addressed.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

The hotel was clean and well organized and the man who checked us in was so welcoming! It felt like I was visiting family. My family and I frequently make the commute from Detroit to Chattanooga and this hotel is the perfect stopping point. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Thank you for selecting our hotel. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations—I was delighted to read from your review that you found our staff to be friendly and that they made your stay pleasant. We look forward to serving you with excellence again should you be in the Lexington area.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

For the price I paid I expected a little more than I recieved. The hotel looked new but on the inside it was older. Breakfast was expensive for what we recieved and the bed was an older matress. The area it is in has a lot of shopping and restraunts and is ideal for leasure activites

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Thank you for selecting our hotel. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations— I am disappointed that in some areas, we were unable to meet your expectations. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. In regards to updating---we're already on our way. In fact, our property will be undergoing some renovations in the near future to address the concerns you addressed.

Please be assured that the feedback you provided in your review will be taken into consideration so that we may improve our guests’ in-property experience. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Arrived after midnight this past weekend. Not being from the area, looked to TA for advice. Was pleased that 1. They had availability and 2. The rate was appealing. Being in the hotel business I should have known that when this brand is typically $139 a night there is something wrong when you get it for $99. The check in experience was ok, nothing spectacular. Was told to park on the wrong side so this was a bit of an inconvenience at 2 am but we managed. The room however, was not satisfactory. Dust on tv and lamps. The bathroom had hair on the floor, tub and vanity. Note to housekeeping: when you actually LIFT the trays and tissue boxes while cleaning, it is actually clean!! I found clear pieces of plastic all over vanity and fairly certain one of the washcloths had been previously used. Beds are too hard and pillows are way too soft while being overly bulky. We went out to eat breakfast the next morning and two staff members (front desk and a new employee maybe houseman) were sitter eating with the guests. I'm standing at the counter and she turned around, with food in her mouth and asked what I needed. At least she was polite.

Perfect case of you get what you pay for. No more, no less.

Stayed: January 2014
Alison M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Please accept our apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay at our property. I am so sorry that you had a bad impression of us and if you were disappointed with the way you found your room and if the staff members you encountered during breakfast were not professional. We try very hard to deliver a memorable guest experience to all of our guests and regret that you did not enjoy your overall stay. Along with my staff, I will take your feedback into consideration. We take your comments very seriously as it helps us continue to improve on our service and amenities as we are undergoing a full renovation in 2014.

Again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you went through and would be more than happy to discuss this further with you. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have.

Alison McCarron