I have been traveling and staying at other interstate hotels such as Fairfield and Hampton. This is my first time at this brand so not sure if they are all this nice. The manager is doing an exceptional job here. Very welcoming front desk with bottled water supplied at check in. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was very good! None of those microwave breakfast sandwiches. Fruit salad (nice), yogurt, hot oatmeal, waffles, warm soft biscuits and hot gravy with eggs and sausage. The woman managing the breakfast area was a delight. This breakfast was better than most of these grade of hotel breakfasts. I would highly recommend this hotel. Oh, and there is a Starbucks nearby for hitting the road the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take the first step in ensuring yourself a stress-free Lexington trip by reserving the charming accommodations at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington, KY. Each conveniently designed room and suite comes with free high-speed Internet access and the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet, served each morning. After a busy day of meetings or flying into nearby Blue Grass Airport (LEX), you can unwind with the heated indoor pool, whirlpool tub and fitness center. Whether you're a fan of horse races, a lover of the arts, or a Wildcat searching for a hotel near Rupp Arena, you're sure to love the Country Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lexington, KY reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Lexington
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Hotel Lexington
- Country Inn Lexington
- Lexington Country Inn