Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington
  • Restaurant
US$223
US$197
EmbassySuites.com
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$92
Priceline
Hyatt Place Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$161
Hotels.com
US$193
US$170
Hyatt.com
US$244
US$197
  • Pool
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$94
Priceline
1,441 results
All reviewswindow seatrooms are smallroom was cleanhard boiled eggsbiscuits and gravybagelsfridge and microwavewould stay here againfree breakfastthe breakfast areaeasy accessstaff was very friendlyconvenient locationgreat place to stayteresadeskwalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Book on line about a hour before arriving. Got there and every thing was ready for us. Very friendly staff and breakfast was good and timely. Had stayed at Microtels before, it's a clean, and served our on the road needs.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
TERESA2240, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to complete our survey, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay thank you for being a loyal Microtel guest. Thank you again for your time as well as your business.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We can't say enough good things about this hotels. The staff was the friendliest that we have ever met. They were so helpful,we were there to pick up two puppies they let us know they were pet friendly. Just super nice staff. Rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for completing our survey it was a pleasure having you and the puppies here. I am happy that you were comfortable during your stay and hope to be able to serve your lodging needs again in the future. Thank you again for your business as well as you time completing our survey.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Booked last minute on the road due to price & reviews. Convenient access off freeway. Hotel & staff pleasant. Rooms looked nice enough, updated, but ours was not very clean. Stains on carpet, comforter, mattress pad stain showing thru the sheets. Hair in the bathroom, toliet seat was broken. It was fine for the 10 hours we were here but not for much more than that, I know you can't just replace the carpet, but everything else could of been fixed, no excuse for stains or cleanliness. Free breakfast & WiFi a plus. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments I appreciate you for taking the time out of your busy schedule. I am terribly sorry that you weren't happy with your stay, I am investigating what happened with your room this is not typical for our hotel and I take it this seriously and will take care of the situation. I do hope that you will return with us and give us a second chance please call me and book your next stay at a discounted rate. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

The front desk people are great, friendly, helpful and quick to check you in. I work nights in the city when I stay there, put the do not disturb sign in lock and I am not disturbed. Room is clean and neat, very comfortable bed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your response I am happy to hear that you enjoy your stays here and as always we look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future. Thank you again for your business as well as the time out of your busy day to complete our survey.

Reviewed 29 January 2014