“The cheapest and best night of our weeks vacation”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington South / Hamburg
Ranked #11 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We reserved this room 2 months in advance and requested a smoking room. When we checked in we were informed that there wrre no available smoking rooms. But it was one of the better rooms we had and it was only for 1 night and breakfast. And surprisingly it was a good breakfast, one of the best we had all week.. in a motel that is.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington South / Hamburg

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Very clean, updated rooms. Loved the fancy dark cabinets, hidden refrigerator and microwave. Very nice. Convenient off the highway, not far from dining or shopping, only downfall for some may be its location next to a gentleman's club. Overall completely satisfied with our stay.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The hotel employees were helpful and friendly. When I added two more days to my stay, they were able to give me a good rate. The room was very clean and smelled nice and fresh when I arrived. Housekeeping did a good job cleaning the room each day. The room was spacious, and the bed was very comfortable. There were clothes washers and dryers, which I used twice during my stay. The only drawback for me was that the walls and floors seemed thin. I could hear the tv and a baby crying in the room next to me. I stayed on the second floor, and one night someone above me was a stomper. None of the noises kept me from sleeping soundly. If you're a light sleeper, a third floor room would probably be better for you. Overall, I was impressed with the hotel, and I thought it was a great value.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room on the third floor.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This was an overnight stop for us. The rooms have been updated and are very clean. Hallways and room had a pleasant fragrance. Was greeted at check-in with a complimentary snack and drink (bottled water and a microwave popcorn) as an Elite Member. Used the pool and hot tub - very relaxing. Breakfast was typical selection. I used the waffle maker.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kris H
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Tremendous value. Very comfortable beds. Service staff was very friendly. Easy to find with location at exit from interstate. Straight ride to downtown Lexington / excellent restaurants. Some really good restaurant closer to the hotel also. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This was a nice overnight stay on the way to Tenn. The rooms very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. There was a great indoor pool and spa. Not much in choices for breakfast but it got you on the road again. We would .stay here again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014

8:00 am on tues. No where to sit, not a big selection. By 8:30 hard boiled eggs gone, hot water gone, most packaged oatmeal gone, very congested area. Guests bumping into each other.

With all that said, checking was wonderful with Susan. Prompt, courteous, friendly, made us feel welcome. The room on third floor was great, micro, fridge, decent bedding and hot showers.

We visited KY horse farm about 10 miles away.

Hotel price as right with traveler coupon, just plan on eating breakfast elsewhere.

Room Tip: Third floor worked out well. Ice machine by elevator. Appeared to be two wings. Third is the top...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple