“Fresh, delicious, innovative food”
Review of Local Taco

Local Taco
Ranked #20 of 951 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 23 January 2014

One of our favorite restaurants-- their tacos are fresh, innovative and delicious! I'm especially fond of the vegetable, the buffalo chicken and the fish tacos. But they feature a variety of other tacos daily-- I recently enjoyed a lobster taco--spectacular! They also have wonderful margaritas and a nice selection of beer-- all served in a charmingly renovated old house on Limestone.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Living here I have been here a few times. I do like some of the combo's they come up with for their tacos but I wouldn't search this place out if you are coming to town. You don't get enough food and it is actually a little over priced. Nice place to eat on a nice day because of the patio but other than that nothing great.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We decided to give it a try after reading some good reviews. The food and drinks were okay...nothing special. Just another chain restaurant.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Lots of vegetarian options. They even let you order from the kids menu! The sopapillas were as authentic as I have had. Definitely get them!

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoyed our visit here. The food was excellent, prepared just right and great service. Certainly worth coming back again.