Motel 6 Lexington East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Lexington)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night on two occasions during a trip to Tennessee.
Both rooms were adequate and the front office staff were very friendly,helpful and willing to please.
Typical of the many Motel 6s we have used over past 20 years.
The rate was certainly the best in area. Free wifi across street in McDonalds so that was not a problem.
Would stay here again if passing through town.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KMHonest
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My family and I moved from Oregon to Kentucky and stayed at this hotel since it was pet friendly. Myself, two boys and my dog where here for over a week while looking for a place to live. I could not believe that hassles I had to go through just to get my room vacuumed once during our stay. The front desk personal was very rude to me when asking for housekeeping ONCE during our whole stay. They informed me to find the housekeeper myself and ask them and they would would have to check the schedule to see if they could fit me in. This makes me wonder on how they clean the rooms when other guest check out. Is it in their schedule to do so?

Not only did I have issues with the front desk, but one would think as an amenity for someone staying as long as I did and as much money I paid for staying, the hotel would offer complimentary wifi. Absolutely not! My friend who lives in Oregon call the hotel to see if he could pay for it over the phone. The hotel hold him there was no way for him to do so; he would need to walk in and pay for it. Well obvious he was unable to do so. I don't understand why the hotel could not take his payment information over the phone. From my past experiences, hotels do a credit card authorization via fax or email. Not this hotel.

My suggestion to the hotel is they need to get better organized and more customer orientated. After all, with out guests/customers, there would be no business. I have worked in the hotel/hospitality industry for 6 years and have over 15 years of customer service. I would not recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Title explains it all....Let the Desk associated know about the situation and was told that they would have the room looked at. Wished I would have take a photo, but we just wanted out of the room as quick as possible. We took all of our clothing, bags to wash as soon as we arrived at our next stop in Missouri. Might want to avoid this Motel 6.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank USArmyMP1997
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Just completed our third annual trip to the area and stayed again. Motel has now changed to a Motel 6 and discontinued breakfast. Our room was showing signs of wear - peeling wallpaper in bathroom, worn carpet and noisy air conditioner.
Staff is friendly and helpful and the price is reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Our room was very clean. The accommodations are a bit spartan, and we got a lovely view of what appears to be a strip club, but we were driving through the area and wanted a cheap, clean, and comfortable place to call it a night. it was the cheapest of all the hotels here by far and served this purpose. There's no breakfast (but a Waffle House is very close) and you can pay extra to get wifi in your room if you like. We paid $50 after taxes for a room with two queens and the weekend pricing.

• Stayed: March 2012