“Better than the average road trip sleep”

Motel 6 Lexington East
Ranked #56 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We were just passing through Lexington and stopped at a number of motels off 75 that we typically stay in on our way to somewhere else. We check in around dinner time and are out fairly early, so our priority is a clean room with two beds in a fairly safe area. Our room was nice enough - clean plenty of towels, modern amenities, no odor (you'd be surprised...). The previous night we stayed in another bargain chain for almost twice the price and this was way better. Although I don't like those slick polyester bedspreads, these were really cute and nostalgic.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This stop was an unplanned stop because of a heavy rain/thunderstorm, flooding city streets. It has no amenities, and the storm had knocked out Wi-Fi connections, but we were happy to stay somewhere that was clean, smelled good, and was bug free. It was shabby around the edges.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

i stayed here in early august and the room was pretty good.. i'm from albany,ny...this place is nicer than the m6 properties in albany.the staff is friendlier and there was no sign of bugs or vermin....it was fairly clean...the staff was nice.....i'd stay here again...my door was secure.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Terrible experience! Stayed a week... and only had room service once (and it was because I had to harass it out of them). My towels were only replaced when I went down to the office for new ones. I had to take the trash out daily, because we didn't have any room service. Our bedding had cigarette burns in it, even though we stayed in a non-smoking room... and the tv only got 4 channels. This room might work if you're low maintenance and single (or not using it for more than sleeping) but I had children with me and it is definitely a place I'd avoid in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Our room was not what we expected from this brand. Bare bones room, no coffee pot, no microwave,no mini fridge, wet carpet, And worst of all bugs.(roaches)
What can I say, too much noise, the door was not secure, Worst night of sleep ever.
the girl that checked us in was super nice, but the morning girl was not interested in our opinion of the room. just took our door card and walked away.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2013

After having looked on the internet and calling the hotel, I made my reservations. Upon arrival, I found out that when I called and was told that there was a continental breakfast, there was not one. Just hot coffee. Upon going to the room, we were greeted with the most horrible smell of bleach that could knock you over. As we left the room, we could not shut the door because the safety latch would not let it shut. Almost pinched my fingers twice trying to get it to shut. The only good point was the young lady working the desk, who was very courteous and understanding. She refunded our money and I found other accomodations.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I'll admit, my preference is the better value and nicer-for-the-money Microtel just down the street. They were booked up, so I checked into the Motel 6. This Motel 6 started out life many years ago as a Quality Inn, so the rooms are a bit bigger and it does have an outdoor pool. Don't expect luxury, but you will get a cheap, clean room. This isn't a bad choice for a no-frills, budget stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business