“Awesome Burger and Fries” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Kentucky
“Awesome Burger and Fries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Living where there is no Five Guys you get used to above average burgers at best and usually have to settle for an OK burger to tide you over. This was my "home" Five Guys for years and they always put out a top quality burger.

In town for a wedding and the burger I got tonight was the best I have been served from this store. The bun especially was soft and fresh, burger cooked to perfection and the onions and jalapenos were crisp and fresh. A great burger through and through!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kondorky

Lexington, Kentucky
“Delicious burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

I just decided to give it a try since many people have been bagging about it and I wasn't disappointed. The burgers look big; well cooked; and taste just delicious. The service is almost fast. I enjoyed my first burger there and looking forward to going back there.

“Overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

The place was very clean, staff was very friendly. But I just can't get past the fact about how lots of people told us how great their food is. Don't get me wrong it's not terrible! But my husband and I expected to get the most wonderful burger EVER!! And we did not...it was average. Fries were ok..if you like those type of fries. The seasoned cut type. I prefer shoe string but that's just me. Personally..I just thought it was very overrated and very expensive for 2 burgers 2 fries and 2 drinks. No..I didn't think it would be cheap like McDs. But I certainly thought it would be much better then what we got. Go see for yourself. Everyone's taste is different. We are more of a smash burger type then five guys.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Best fresh burgers in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

After hearing my friends brag on the burgers at five guys, I decided to give it a try. I don't like red meat, especially hamburgers. After the first bite I was sold! The burgers are cooked to perfection. Extremely juicy! The service in a hamburger joint was outstanding. Very friendly environment! I will return for another juicy burger!

Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

Best burger since I lived in California, friendly staff. Burger and fries are super! Staff very professional and they seem to enjoy their job!

Visited September 2013