- Location is well off the freeway and is quiet
- Breakfast was very good, very attentive breakfast area staff
- Took 5 minutes to get in the lobby to check in because the door was locked and the front desk clerk was away. She said she was 'checking on something' the overwhelming odor of tobacco tells me 'something' was her cigarette break.
- Was not greeted as Marriott Platinum guest and was not offered a the welcome gift. (yes, I know those of you who don't have status are rolling your eyes right now, but when you spend enough time in a hotel room to earn Platinum status, you really do deserve the perks).
- Room was tiny, and needed updating.
- Bed was terrible (way too soft)
- Water flow in the shower was pretty badMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking