Residence Inn Lexington South/Hamburg Place
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$157
US$127
Courtyard
US$145
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$86
Priceline
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitefront deskfire pitown bathroomhome away from homeshopping and restaurantssmall kitchenbasketball courtpull out bedfelt like homepet feesafe areafresh fruitoutdoor poola great place to stayrecommend staying here
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Was in town for business for two days. Had a great stay here. Nice breakfast area for the morning and situated within a few hundred yards of a shopping mall. Rooms were clean and roomy, bed was comfortable and in general zero complaints. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay here again next time in town, which is about twice a year.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Phil A
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Residence Inn in Hamburg while teaching for Kaplan Testprep NCLEX-RN review at the University of Kentucky. This hotel was conveniently located, close to shopping, grocery, and restaurants. The staff were incredibly professional and very nice. The hotel is kept extremely clean. It is located 15 minutes from downtown Lexington and about 20-25 minutes to the airport. I ate at Saul Good and Malone's....I would highly recommend these restaurants....I also went to the Woodsongs Live Radio Broadcast on Monday evening....so much fun...if you are going to Lexington....put this on your to do list at the Lyric Theater in downtown Lexington....a real treat!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SusanB28_12
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Great service, clean, well maintained property. Check-in was quick and easy, the property was very nice. Meijer store nearby, several restaurants, too. I booked online and got a very good rate. No trouble at check-in. I will stay here again!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Lexington is an interesting layout of Intersrate highways & Roads. Must look at google maps or discoverymaps.com to understand location of this Residence Inn vs other hotels.
Pros: clean, typical Residence Inn, just off Man-o-War (main road) though quite and customer service , dining 5 min away and shopping across street

Cons: interestingly right next to residential and not close to anything of interest to me. Shopping is everywhere so not sure of the lure of this location.

All in all, I would come back for the price , cleanliness and customer service. Not to mention the amenities Residence Inns have (kitchenette) is a big PLUS!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 12 April 2013

We stayed in this hotel on our way to Florida, I was so impressed with the cleanliness and the staff at this hotel. We arrived and was greeted by a gentleman who was so nice and I had asked for a quiet room as I am a very light sleeper, he gave us the top floor and I heard nothing all night I slept like a baby. The hotel was very clean and the breakfast was amazing, fresh fruit salad and the yogurt with granola and you can add strawberries and blueberries, I loved it all !!
Will be back for sure to this hotel.

Room Tip: top floor !
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple