“Great Place”

Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport
Ranked #33 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Great place to stay. The convenience of transportation to the airport was excellent. The driver was on time and very friendly. The staff at the hotel were all very friendly and helpful. The room was furnished nicely and the bed was very comfortable. The glass water glasses and coffee cups made it seem more like home. There was quality food available at the Bristo without having to leave the hotel.

1  Thank Terry G

Reviewed 28 July 2013

The room was very clean and nicely furnished. They employ wonderful, friendly and helpful staff. The Internet connection was very slow but reliable. I highly recommend this Courtyard. The staff always had useful recommendations for restaurants and attractions.

2  Thank wf r
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

I have stayed all over Lexington and this is one if not the best hotels I have stayed in. Ok... U don't get the free breakfast but you can order. I grade very hard and I am very picky but still had to rate this hotel a 5 star. As long as the staff and management doesn't stop taking care of this place it will stay on top. It's sister hotel is equally as nice and right next to it.
It's in the perfect location for me. Close to shopping. Fayette Mall 5 min. Free shuttle to airport. Close to Rupp If u r looking for a place that's nice but want to get away from the crazy after a concert or ball game. Also very close to nice restaurants. I will def stay here or at its sister property my next visit. Loved it!!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Christa1234
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We stopped here overnight on our way to the Smokey Mtns. I always go to trip advisor for advice on hotels and was not disappointed...again. This place is clean, immaculate, beautiful up-to-date decor. The lobby is inviting with a nice "great room" for TV viewing, dining, cocktail, or to surf the net. Free wireless internet (thank you!).

Great night's sleep on a comfortable bed. Our room had a fridge, but was on the small side. We only stayed overnight, so it wasn't an issue. Coffeemaker in room. Complimentary coffee in AM. My only wish is that there was a breakfast buffet included, but that's just extra. Certainly cannot impact the rating of this hotel. Staff was nice...not exactly super friendly, but helpful.

Would definately go to again.

2  Thank Kari C
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I have stayed at this facility numerous times now and refuse to stay anywhere else. Property is spotless and extremely well kept. I book rooms through the Assistant General Manager and she is spot on and quick.. The team members at the front desk are very courtious and helpful whenever i have a question.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We really liked this hotel. Great price. The room was spacious with little details that made it a step above the usual hotel. Lots of lighting and outlets to plug technology into in various parts of the room. The decor wasn't my usual "taste", but I really liked it because it was very calming and restful. The staff was very friendly. We were able to check in early with no problem. The bistro had good food that was reasonably priced. I loved the booths with extra cushions and private TV! Everything was clean and arranged so neatly. Our only wish was that we had a microwave on our floor. They are in the suites, but we had a regular room on the third floor and had to go down to the lobby to reheat our food. There are several good restaurants within walking distance. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wende C
Reviewed 25 June 2013

No free breakfast and a very ok and limited order-from-menu breakfast options. Hotel was clean and large rooms. Bathroom seemed much larger than usual Courtyard rooms. The lady at the reception was very helpful in bringing me a few hair clips when I had lost mine! And great location also.... a few good restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business