Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport
Ranked #31 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay here. We were traveling with friends so the courtyard accommodations were a perfect spot to enjoy drinks & conversation after dinner. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. One of the best hotels I've visited. Will absolutely stay here again when traveling in this area!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank h00siers

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I returned to this courtyard for the first time since the month that it opened. It's only about 2 years old. For this stay, we were there on Friday and Saturday nights so we didn't have the normal business travelers we see during the week. This leads to my only negative which was that some of the guests were a little loud returning to their rooms in the evening and that at times, I could hear my neighbors talking in the next room. Other than that, the staff was friendly and accommodating, breakfast was good, and the room was in good shape.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a Memorial day weekend stay here. The experience was one of the best in a Marriott property this year. The staff is professional and friendly. The hotel is neat, clean, and well run.Nice modern presentation with a sharp lobby and cafe area. The room was clean and very comfortable. We will return when in Lexington next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2014

As a Silver Elite member, this met my expectations, nice, modern, great lobby and outside seating areas; good wifi access. Basic workout facilities, airport shuttle. The overhead music in the lobby areas was a bit overwhelming at times. Shuttle can not be scheduled for later pickup at airport, which was a bummer. Adequate rooms, although lacked microwave. Breakfast was through a lobby bistro during certain hours; not a good selection, no buffet, so went to local eateries, a few within reasonable walking distance. Convenient location to airport, main roads and highways.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Nice modern clean presentation with a sharp lobby and cafe area. The room was clean and comfortable and small. The courtyard was inviting, though a larger group of other guests monopolized the fire pit 2 nights in a row and I felt like we were excluded from the popular kids' table in the high school lunch room. The pool is only marginally bigger than my bathtub- a ridiculous let down.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our weekend stay here recently. The experience was one of the best in a Marriott property this year. The staff is professional and friendly. The hotel is neat, clean, and well run. No problems or near problems: Feel confident that you will enjoy your stay

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My wife and I were in Lexington on a pleasure trip. We stayed one night this week, and we stayed here by chance when we couldn't find the hotel we were looking for. This hotel is extremely well kept, looks fairly new, and the staff is professional. The room was very nicely decorated, clean, and equipped with plenty of outlets. Sure....no free breakfast, but the food at the bistro was as good as any Courtyard. I would recommend the hotel to all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve H
Travellers also viewed these Lexington hotels
Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#43 of 71 in Lexington
SpringHill Suites Lexington Near the University of Kentucky

Been to Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport

Address: 3100 Wall St, Lexington, KY 40513-1710
Region: United States > Kentucky > Lexington
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #31 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Price Range: £85 - £150 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport 3*
It’s a new stay at the Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport. We are located within Beaumont Centre, just 5 miles from Lexington/Bluegrass Airport and Keeneland Race Track. We are minutes away from the University of Kentucky and downtown Lexington. Our Bistro lounge is the perfect place to enjoy wine, beer, or our signature cocktails after a long day. We proudly brew Starbucks and would be delighted to make your favorite hot or cold drink. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.