“Great place for concerts”
Review of Rupp Arena

Rupp Arena
Ranked #9 of 125 things to do in Lexington
More attraction details
Owner description: Sports and entertainment center seats 23,600 spectators and serves as home to the University of Kentucky Men's Basketball team.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Concerts is the ONLY reason I go to the Rupp for. I haven't been to the Rupp in a couple of years though. I hear it's a great place for sports. But the drinks and food you get there is high, but what do you expect? It's Lexington..

(I don't know when the last time I was here, so I just put a date down.)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Going to watch a University of Kentucky basketball game is a must do for the true Wildcat Fan!
Rupp Arena is a sea of Wildcat Blue with many shops and restaurant/bars filled with Big Blue excitement.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

It's ALWAYS an experience to go to Rupp Arena. University of KY's tradition is like no other. It is getting older though, but still AMAZING!!!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I am from Atlanta so this was my first time here and it was great experience seeing Kentucky play a SEC rival. Great seats and lots of energy in this place with all the students and raving fans! Look forward to going back for another game sometime.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We had gotten tickets to a game from our grown children and one of our grandchildren. Our seats were pretty high up in the stands. We got there about an hour early and as I was "peeking" in the lower sections of seats, the ushers said that I could go all the way down near the court and take pictures. What a thrill that was for me, as I am a HUGE Kentucky fan! Every worker we encountered was so very nice. We didn't buy food or drinks, because we had eaten before, but from what I could see, the prices seemed kind of high. I definitely want to return again.