“Best Pizza Bar NONE!!!!!!!”

Brick Oven Pizzeria
Ranked #248 of 910 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Best Pizza Bar NONE!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My family and I just keep going back, we love the small town friendliness and atmosphere. The pizza is great!!! I love the whole hog pizza, I will also suggest getting the baked ziti and wing if your in the mood and don't forget to leave room for the chocolate cannoli. My 2yr old daughter loves their cheese bread, and they also have lunch specials.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Robert D

Wilmore, Kentucky
“New Pizzeria on Old Harrordsburg road by Ramsey's”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Brick Oven Pizzeria opened a week ago and my wife and I stopped by to try their Pizza. The restaurant has a nice decor, typical of a well manitained business. The place was immaculate, the owners welcomed us and told us how the pizzas are created. The brick oven is around 850 degrees and bakes the pizzas in 3 minutes. The basic pizza prices are : 7" 3.49, 12" 8.79 and 14" 10.97. The toppings are alacarte. They have a selection of bottle beer too priced $2.75- $3.75.
We ordered a 12" Pizza with sausage, muchroom, onion,green pepper, bana pepper, black olive with their House Blend Cheese. The pizza was ready in a short time and was a thin crust pizza. The vegtables were crispy and fresh, their was no grease at all like other pizzas. It was delicious and was just right portion for us. Our bill for the pizza, coke and michelob came to just under $20.00. We will go back and try their Grinders.

• Visited February 2013