“Always yummy!”

Dining options: Reservations
Lexington, Kentucky, USA
“Always yummy!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My favorite place to eat!! This time I got the chicken trio-- because I couldn't decide which I liked most! The service was wonderful~ the food was awesome! We had a large party of 10 but the all the food can out hot and together.

Visited May 2014

Thousandsticks
“1st visit”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Arrived less than 30 min before closing following the Lexington Legends game. Was with a friend who recommended the restaurant. The staff was very nice even though it was so late in the evening. Michelle greeted us and was also our waitress. She was extremely friendly and went out her way to make us feel comfortable. I ordered the Pollo Santa Maria, which I enjoyed very much. I ordered the small order of it and was stuffed. I look forward to taking the family back to eat there on our next visit to Lexington.

Visited May 2014
Waterloo, Canada
“You need to try this restaurant”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We sat outside in the warm spring air.
The food is delicious and a great value for the buck. Ordered Penne Romano with chicken. This comes with seconds. But what happens is the waiter brings two meals that you can eat or share. I packed it up for the next day. There is a happy hour between 4 - 7.... Half price drinks. Overall highly recommended for a delicious meal!

• Visited May 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We had never eaten here as they only have lunch on Saturday and Sunday. We are normally in the area during the week at lunch. Very nice restaurant. Staff was efficient. Tried the talapia and my wife shrimp risotto. Excellent. Prices about same as Olive Garden. Step up from Johnny Carinos. The bread and olive oil herb mix very good. Nice atmosphere for any occasion.

Visited April 2014
Winchester, Kentucky, United States
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was quiet when we arrived. We were immediately seated and waited on. Everyone was smiling and helpful. I enjoyed having my wine poured at the table. Great food. Definetly going back.

• Visited March 2014