“Best steaks period!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Rockwood, Canada
“Best steaks period!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

You can always count on a great steak at the Outbacks and this one was no exception. We were tired from a 10 hour drive and it was the perfect place to wind down and relax with a great dinner.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dwight6790

Lexington, Kentucky
“One of the best Outback's around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've eaten at several Outback's as I travel regularly and the prices are reasonable and the food is usually good. The one in Lex. is my favorite as they run a top notch establishment (well managed) and the food is always good.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Hombre-15
“worse experience ever!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband, daughter and I ate at outback on nicholasville road today at 1:00 pm. My husband and daughter had steak dinners which they ordered medium well. Both steaks came out well well done. They were like shoe leather. My husbands side (sweet potato) looked like it had been dropped on the floor. This was a $16.99 meal - NOT!! My daughters experience was basically the same. I ordered the Alice something chicken. It was cold as well as the fries. The waitress was less than attentive and borderline rude. Our meals came to $56 and was not worth $20. Its a shame because we were excited to go because I had never been. I will never go back and be forewarned don't waste your time, money or hopes of a good meal in this establishment. I only wish a manager was on the floor checking on tables. Someone really has dropped the ball with this restaurant. Sad!!!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Lisacouch1
Sadieville, Kentucky
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I wanted something fairly quick, with drinks close to the movies. This is the place! We sat down at the bar and had a full dinner with drinks. Had the Outback Steak cooked to medium rare perfection. The loaded potato was nothing short of awesome and along with some Foster's and grilled asparagus was nothing short of the perfect meal. If I happen to find myself on death row in the future, god forbid, my last meal will be what I had tonight and throw in the Caesar salad!!

1 Thank Christopher N
Perryville,ky
“Very average food for way too much”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Steak dinners that are $20 should be premium cut not small cheap ones. Dinner came with grossly overcooked sweet potato, salad and crappy bread. On a good note the service was very good.

1 Thank BigRed043