“Good Food but not the Service”

Miyako Sushi & Steakhouse
Ranked #103 of 901 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Lexington, Kentucky, USA
“Good Food but not the Service”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The food there are good. But there are not too many choices on the menu, compared to other Japanese restaurants in town, e.g., Sugano. The waitress that day was not in a good mood. I can understand that everyone can have a bad day. But honestly I don't really like it.

Visited May 2014

Hollywood, Florida
“Give Miyako Sushi a try”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The restaurant is fairly large and I haven't had to wait long. All the fish and rolls I tried were very good. The servers and sushi chefs are very cordial and inviting. Very reasonable pricing too, Great place right next to the Doubletree Suites.

Visited January 2014
“So So!!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

That food was pretty good and service ok, but not really worth the price I paid for it.I might be back, but can't say I recommend

Lexington, Kentucky
“Great”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I have no clue why this is ranked so low in Lexington. The cost + quality of sushi = best in lexington. They don't limit it to sushi but that is what I go there for. Not an easy place to find but is worth it if you are in that area of the city. Great place and is always open.

Visited December 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“Above average sushi and more”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I am always on the lookout for sushi while on out of town projects. I did not have to look far as this place is a 2 minute walk from the Doubletree hotel where I stayed. The sushi, sashimi, and rolls are well prepared. The Hamachi Kama simply melted in my mouth, but the miso soup lacked the flavor I expect. Having just come from a project in LA where sushi is all over the place, this place was a pleasant surprise.

Visited November 2013