“Terrible”

Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Very disappointing!!! Food, Service, and overall attitude horrible. Gone downhill. Took forever to take our order, then forever to get our food. But even worse than this...they claim to support the arts and musicians, and all they do is treat them with disrepect and rip them off.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Natasha's Bistro is a local treasure! My husband and I decided to venture to the Bistro after hearing great reviews from our friends. We loved it! The service was absolutely wonderful, the atmosphere was cozy and romantic, the live music was so enjoyable, and the food was to die for! The best thing about downtown restaurants in Lex is that most use fresh and local food. I had a pork chop and potatoes.. superb is all I can say. I can't wait to go back and try another dish! Everyone needs to try this place, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I haven't had dinner here in years but I had brunch on a recent trip and it was great. They told me that as the farmer's market gets going they base a lot of their brunch on the farmer's market and use as much fresh and local ingredients as possible. The food was good and generous proportions. Vegetarian and healthy options available as well as eggs benedict and more indulgent fare.

1  Thank Ginny T
Reviewed 15 March 2013

It's disheartening to see recent negative reviews. I've been going to Natasha's since 2002 or 2003, and have consistently had fantastic experiences. I've been for shopping (when they had a little gift shop many years ago), drinks, lunch, buffet lunch, dinner, and evening events. They schedule the best acts in town.
I've never been for brunch, but I truly love their entire lunch and dinner menu - and that includes all seasons. I was last there a month or so ago and had yet another wonderful evening of dining and entertainment. It's a great place for people with different food preferences. I go with meat and potatoes lovers as well a vegetarians and we can all have a fabulous meal without anyone worrying that someone has to settle. I hope the recent negative reviews are temporary or just happen to be a few isolated problems. For me, Natasha's has always been a great time.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Shemekia Copeland was wonderful and her band was really great, but the fun ended there. I'm no gambler, but it seems you must be to have a decent experience here. We waited fifteen minutes and were not acknowledged, a trip to the host got me an unusual reaction, sort of between amusement, apathy and disbelief. Server finally showed having been warned of demanding customers, left water and departed. Party showed up at the next table, she greeted them as her new best friends, chatted for a few minutes, turned to us and asked what we wanted. Another trip to the host, this time the hostess was there, who tried to make improvements. Food was the next dissapointment, quality definitely down from last visit. Chicken pot pie nothing at all like it used to be, thin and watery gravy. Attitude adjustment needed here. If you don't give a tinker's damn about service, go work at the DMV.