“Live Jazz Music”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Maracaibo, Venezuela
“Live Jazz Music”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Nice place to have bourbon while listening to jazz music. Didn't have the chance to eat here but heard from a trustful source that food is quite good.

Visited January 2014

Grayson, Kentucky
“Dinner and a show, priceless!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

For my first visit I was well pleased with the service and he food was excellent . Dinner, drinks and sometimes entertainment is a winning situation!

• Visited January 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“I really want to like this restaurant.”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

My date and I had an early New Years Eve dinner here. The atmosphere is great here and we were looking forward to the meal. My meal was cold. We were seated at the back of the restaurant when there wasn't anyone else in the main dining area. Its almost like they weren't ready for New Years. I will probably go back but will not spend the money we did on entrees that were not worth the cost.

Cincinnati
“Music & Entertainment = 5, Service 1-2”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

In Lexington while touring the Bourbon Trail, we hit the downtown area for the LexArt's Gallery Hop and decided to go to Natasha's for some live music. Natasha's website is beetnik.com, an appropriate description in setting expectations for this avant garde cafe.

My husband & I were ENTHRALLED by the international flair presented by the band "Alma Gitana" (=Gypsy Soul)! Instrumentally, their range was quite diverse, playing acoustic guitars, a 12 string guitar, a sitar, a violin, and even a harmonica! Vocally, they were mesmerizing! Every song they sang was in either Spanish or Arabic (they described themselves as Mediterranean). There were several patrons in the cafe who spoke Arabic and knew the words to several songs. Some of the women got up and danced (reminded us of belly dancing) which added to the entertainment.

Ratings for the restaurant portion of our visit would not be so high.
Thomas, our waiter, was friendly enough, but it took over an hour for him to deliver our appetizer (carrots, celery, pita, and hummus). At the beginning of the evening, my husband had expressed interest in one of the entrees (Thai Curry). Thomas repeatedly asked my husband if he was ready to place his order for the entree. Each time, my husband would say "Not yet." About an hour into the music set, Thomas BROUGHT the Thai Curry out and set it in front of my husband. We both looked at him in surprise, and in response, Thomas said, "There was only one left so I grabbed it for you." Never have we been to a restaurant where the waiter brings out an entree that was NEVER ordered! Wow. That's a brazen move.

My husband & I are easy going so my husband pulled up his chair and dug in to the entree he never ordered. He later described the entree as "bland and cold."

GO to Natasha's for the entertainment ! Just be sure to eat somewhere else before you come if you want good food and good service.

• Visited November 2013
“Terrible”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Very disappointing!!! Food, Service, and overall attitude horrible. Gone downhill. Took forever to take our order, then forever to get our food. But even worse than this...they claim to support the arts and musicians, and all they do is treat them with disrepect and rip them off.

• Visited June 2013