“I was hungry...”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Barbara, California
“I was hungry...”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

...which is not the best basis for a meal selection. Number one gave me number three. I don't know what else to say beyond that! Don't think about it...

• Visited June 2013

Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“DON'T GO THERE”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

My husband and I have eaten there previously and it was decent, but mainly cheap. However, the last time we ate there it was horrible and very expensive. We made the mistake of going there on Sunday where we paid 7.99 for the buffet plus 1.00 for soda. We didn't realize it wasn't lunch price until we sat down. I honestly wouldn't care to pay extra on Sunday if they had better food, but the exact same choices were on the buffet as regular lunches M-F. While paying I asked the lady checking us out about it and another lady came up to us yelling, telling us if we didn't like it not to come back and that other buffet's around the area were over 15.00. China Buffet employees have no respect for their customers, we will never be back. My advice is to never go there because there food is barely edible. There lunch price used to be 4.99 that's the only reason we ever went back in the first place

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lauren R
Kentucky
“Good but not the best!”
Reviewed 10 April 2010

This is your average, run of the mill chinese buffet. It has a large variety of items on the hot food bar and also has a salad bar. This restuarant also has a mongolian grill where you can create your own dish and they will cook it for you. It's a good buffet and it is worth the money, but definitely not the best chinese buffet I've eaten at.

ky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So disappointed......”
Reviewed 19 May 2009

I actually like the food there...but on that trip to the restaurant I was so disappoint because the person who do the mongolian grill REFUSE to cook my food because I added some hot sauce and ketchup from the salad bar to my bowl.

1 Thank uhhhhhhhhhh
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's pretty good; not very authentic, but filling, not too expensive, and we eat here most often than any other Chinese...”
Reviewed 15 June 2008

It's pretty good; not very authentic, but filling, not too expensive, and we eat here most often than any other Chinese place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook