“Good food good service”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have been going to this restaurant for several years now and almost always have great service and great food. The current management seems to be doing an even better job at keeping everything under control and attending to the guests needs.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Always love red lobster. We had dinner there. The food and service were excellent. We had a great waitress. Food was hot and served in a timely manner.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great service, great food! I'll be back when I'm in town!!! Always get same great quality of service at this location.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I had lunch with my daughter few days ago at this restaurant..Waited for a few minutes to be seated. It didn't take but seconds the server took our orders. Server was awesome.. Food is so delicious. Service good. I would recommend this restaurant if you are in town.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Hesitant to go to Red Lobster after our experience with the one in Huntington, W.Va. had a totally different experience here. Was seated promptly, and within minutes, our server, Davis was there to take drink orders. Place was busy, and I can see why. Staff was very attentive to their customer's needs. Our server kept us informed about progress of our food. And we heard other servers do the same with their customers. This is the way it should be. Davis, bless her heart, and management at this facility, redeemed Red Lobster. I will certainly be back to this location. My only complaint....bathrooms. needed some attention to paper products.