“Very impressed”

Bad Wolf Cafe
Ranked #146 of 935 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

I saw the sign voted best breakfast in Lexington and decided to try it out. The breakfast specials are excellent and had a great meal. Tried the #1 with home fries. $5.49 and portions were great. Tasted good. Would certainly recommend it.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Great old style diner, we are out of towner’s and had lunch here. Our group had the burgers with onion rings (HUGE), fries and fried chicken. Everything was excellent and we will be back. Service was fast and quality of food outstanding.

1  Thank Matt H
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Loved it! Took the college kid here for lunch one day since it isn't too far from her place. I had to get the doughnut burger for the novelty. She was much smarter and got the Meadowthorpe burger which was amazing. They also have a steam table and desert case. This is a great cafe with helpful staff.
*** Hidden Gem!!!***

1  Thank KellyPO
Reviewed 22 August 2012 via mobile

My family and i love this place. we live close so we visit often. their biscuits are WONDERFUL and their burgers are the best in town. awesome pancakes and onion rings. the place has a lot of character as well as the people. its a must to anybody.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

This was my very first visit to the Meadowthorpe Cafe on Leestown Rd. The place is a little hole in the wall near the Speedway Gas Station and is set up like a cafeteria style setting. They have daily specials with your choice of sides. My wife got the Meadowthorpe buger with fries and I got baked bbq chicken with mac and cheese and the fried potatoes. My wife started to second guess herself as I sat and ate my food while her burger was made to order. When she got her burger, it was too big to fit into her mouth. It was on a incredible bun with bacon, cheese, egg, 8 oz burger patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, and mayo. She took one bite and told me that I had to try it because it was the best burger that she has had. I asked her even better than Smash Burger (probably one of our favorites) and she said yes. So I tried it and was truely...truely amazed. They serve on of the best burgers I have ever had. We both agreed that it was even better than Thurman's Cafe in Columbus. Thurman's does have much better sides, hours, and choices. My food was good and her fries were okay, but it's hard to beat for a meal under $20 bucks.

1  Thank BartBLexington