“Good place to kill some time”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #362 of 983 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Needed to spend some time waiting for a family member at a Dr. appointment. Got a bagel with cream cheese, a Caffe Mocha, and before I knew it 2 hours were gone. Free WiFi, pleasant environment, good food. A great combination!

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Tried the four cheese soufflé which was delicious. Followed by salad which was tasty and well prepared. Wait time was minimal and even though they were busy. Service was friendly. The cashier was Miriam. Did a great job.
Thank you.
Will certainly be back again!
Bon appétit

Reviewed 10 November 2016

hope i got this location right, it is in a big outside shopping mall. food and service was really great. a little hard to find in the outside mall, but glad we did. the autumn squash is alway a great pick (wish they would keep it all year). never had a bad meal at panera and always great service, this one on exception.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I assume this is the right location; I ate at the Panera in Zandale shopping center. Servings were smaller than I prefer, but very tasty. Staff was friendly, but slightly unfamiliar with their menu. To my surprise, I would return to this restaurant. It is a little on the oh-how-superior-we-are side for me, but the food was good. Drink size leaves something to be desired.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I did not have very good experiences at the previous location.

This new location is the biggest one I have been in. The food is flavorful, the staff is reinvigorated, and the location is easier to access.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!