“Excellent food, great atmosphere, friendly staff”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Lexington, Kentucky
“Excellent food, great atmosphere, friendly staff”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I love Moes! There are many other businesses to visit for the same type of food, but Moes is different from all the rest. As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted with a friendly, "Welcome to Moes" The variety of food is awesome, I highly recommend the burrito. Moes serves the best burritos I have ever had. There is an extensive menu, reasonably priced, but I love the burrito's at Moes. Moes has one of the first of its kind in a Coke dispensing machine that has over 100 flavors in one machine, There are several large flat screen tvs to view while you eat and endless chips and salsa. I highly recommend Moes every chance you get to visit. Never had a bad experience here and return every chance I get.

• Visited April 2014

Richmond, Kentucky
“Tasteless”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I should have known it was not going to be good when the menu was difficult to navigate -- strange item names and generally hard to understand. I got a bowl with rice, black beans, chicken, sautéed onions & peppers, pico and corn salsa. The only thing that had any taste was the chicken. Everything else was tasteless! This was my one and only trip.

Radford, Virginia
“Standards have dropped way down!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I ate here a year ago and was very impressed with the food and cleanliness. This time I tried hard to find a clean table, thrash all over the floors, five people behind counter with no customers and a general feeling of apathy with staff and image here. Ended up having to eat at a dirty table and clean it myself even though there was hardly any customers. I can see this place closing soon. Even the music is heavy beat spooky music. Do not think I will be back again anytime soon.

Visited September 2013
Wlimore, KY
“Great burritos, great service”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a "Moe Monday" ($5 for a burrito, drink and chips) burrito on Memorial Day. Food was hot and delicious, and service was provided with a smile. I especially like their Coke "Freestyle" machine, which provides over 100 different combinations. The chips are also cooked right there, to they come out fresh! We'll be back!

• Visited May 2013