“My favourite!”

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #377 of 930 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 March 2013

My favourite pizza! in town.Everytime i wish to eat pizza is Donatos!.I always order veggie pizza-thin crust,sliced tomatoes,right amount of cheese,olives,yumm bell peppers and onions.I usually get $3 off large pizza in my mailbox.

There are newer reviews for Donatos Pizza

Reviewed 13 January 2013

We ordered two thin crust pizzas for delivery in a hotel. Both pizzas has plenty of toppings, especially the pepperoni. The garlic cheese bread we ordered to go with the pizzas was fantastic. We really enjoyed the variety they offered in toppings and the delivery was within 30 minutes. Cost was slightly high at $39 plus tip for 2 large pizzas and garlic bread, but we enjoyed the food and even enjoyed the cold leftovers for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 21 November 2011

Tasty Pizza...What more is there to say? Well the toppings are tasty and the crust is crunchy. Its not cooked in a classic brick oven but the overn manages to churn out a pretty good tasting pie.

Reviewed 24 September 2011

My wife and I are big fans of Donatos Thin Crust Veggie Pizza. We don't normally eat green olives but they seem to be an important part of the delicious flavor of this pizza.