“Perfect stop at end of walking tour.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #7 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Lexington
Reviewed 3 June 2017

What can you say about Starbucks? Consistent regardless of what city or state you stop in. We bought iced tea at the end of our walking tour and enjoyed a peaceful spot to rest.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Very good Starbucks! Got orders right and quickly! It was very clean as well. Served with a smile! Have order ahead capacity!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

service as good as al, so good of a latte i was amazed.i was served quickely and efficientely. quite happy

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Excellent service, drink was perfect and the Baristas were very helpful when we asked about places to eat breakfast.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I stop at this place once or twice a week. I would say 90% of the time, they do not get my order right, and several times, my Frappuccino is ALL liquid and foam (it's supposed to be icy!!!). I ordered online at 7:53. It's across the street from my hotel, so I took a little time walking over. I arrived at 8:00; my oatmeal was sitting there waiting, but I waited another EIGHT MINUTES for them to make the Frappuccino. They had several people in line and at least five of them got their drinks before she started making mine (and made it half-assed). I hate this place. Get some people who know what they're doing, please.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!