“The best crêpe I've had outside France”
Review of La Petite Creperie - CLOSED

La Petite Creperie
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The French Casual Dining Experience in Lexington, Kentucky. French Crepes, French wine!
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I've been here several times, and I've never been disappointed. The owners are lovely people who care about their craft, and you can taste that in every bite.

I've visited France several times and can honestly say that these crêpes are the best I've had outside the country. La Petite Crêperie is a favorite haunt for my friends and me; we've had brunch here more times than I can remember—even before they had a brick-and-mortar establishment!

I will continue to return and enjoy.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

French country crêperie cuisine is done well at La Petite Crêperie. Our family of five enjoyed a busy Saturday morning brunch here, trying both their savory and sweet crepes. Both types allow a simple or more complex selection of ingredients and, based on our experience, all delight. Even though foods are freshly prepared, the wait is reasonable and the presentation is artful. The ambiance of the restaurant is pleasant but casual. There is an occasional pas de deux as patrons ordering their food are intersected by servers gathering and bringing dishes to the tables. But overall, the dining experience is satisfying and festive.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

La Petite Creperie feels like what I imagine France must feel like: quaint, elegant, and fussy (in a good way). The menu looks small at first glance, but it's only as small as your imagination. Every order is personalized, and made fresh and fast. Five of us went in for Sunday brunch, and we each got something different, but all of us were delighted. We all ordered savory crepes, and several sweet crepes to share. The simple décor feels very laid back, and the location next to Woodland Park gave us a great place to stroll off the second crepe we couldn't resist sharing. It's not a sit-down type of restaurant, so you may feel comfortable coming in your biking clothes or jeans or whatever. I'm really looking forward to trying a lunch crepe outing.