“Good, honest food for great price!”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #628 of 944 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 June 2012

For lunch, I elected the lunch combo - ilimited choice of soup and salad for US$ 7.99. being too hot outside, I skipped the soup, but dug hardly in the salad - spinach and shrimps, with a sweet sour dressing, onions and pepper and sliced toasted almonds. Out of this world! Woooowww. Fresh spinach leaves, juicy, tangy dressing and fully covered of good-sized, freshly grilled shrimps. Excelent choice. Goo, honest food, excellent price and very courteous, prompt service! here I go again soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2012

went there for super bowl, we had excellant service, pretty waitress and they take really good care of you

Reviewed 13 July 2011

We visited here on our way back from our family vacation. We were sat down, and it took several minutes for the aiter to even get our order. Then the food took forever, and the waiter was slow!!! He did not ask us if we needed refills and forgot everything we told him. We were very disasppointed in this Applebee's! Great food but terrible service!

YourApplebees, Social Media Manager at Applebee's, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

@dpb_96, We are sorry to hear this. Even though we didnt see this post until now we want you to know that we do value your input. Please take a few minutes to send us more details at feedback@tandk.com. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to improve.

Reviewed 8 October 2007

This is a new A-bee's on Richmond Rd. The layout is way more upbeat and hip than most of the stores you will go into. The lights are dimmer and the atmosphere seems more upbeat. There are even some couches and chairs around tables that give it new flair. The problem that I had was the waitstaff. They took my order fine, but as I waited and waited, no food was coming out of the kitchen. I asked the bartender to check on my order and make sure is wasn't sitting at the carside to go counter. He came back and told me they were boxing it up. I then waited at least 10 more minutes and asked what the hold up was. He finally went back to the kitchen and brought the order out. By the time I got the food back to the hotel, it was getting cold. My wife and I were very disappointed. The restaurant is worth seeing, just stay on top of the service staff.