“Tried The Under 550 meals”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #624 of 951 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

For the value and calorie count.it is abpretty taste meal. Delicious grilled chicken with roasted tomatoes and grilled shrimp with roasted potatoes.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Great personal attention from our server Dale. He stayed right on top of our needs and our food was served promptly and correctly.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

We ate at this restaurant with our granddaughter. The waiter was excellent. His name was Grabiel. The down side is the menu. A few years ago Applebee's had a great menu. They really need to improve this problem. The prices are over the top for the portions that you get. We have eaten at a lot of restaurants and the prices are the same but the amount of food you get is a lot bigger. The tomatoes were the worst I've seen. The biggest part of the salad I had was full of yellow lettuce and the part I throw away at home. I've decided not to eat at any Applebee's until they improve the menu. They also need to adjust the prices to suit the portion size.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

I had had a number of bad experiences with Applebee's over the years. I had finally had enough. For years I had refused to go. In town to have lunch with my sister. She suggests Applebee's. I reluctantly agreed. The lunch was great! I was so happily surprised. We each had the unlimited lunchtime soup and salad. I enjoyed the potato soup with a shrimp/spinach salad. Very reasonably priced with the added benefit of being able to mix and match between any of their soup/salad options in the category that you choose. The service was adequate, nothing to make you say wow but nothing displeasing either. The atmosphere was nice, standard chain fare. We were able to have a very pleasing lunch in good surroundings and get back to the office within a reasonable time frame, all at a good price point. As unthinkable as it may have initially seemed to me I must confess that I have to recommend Applebee's for a lunchtime stop. I definitely intend to go back.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

I don't know why the manager at Applebee's thinks it's a good idea to turn the music up so loud that you can't have a conversation across the table, but apparently someone thinks that's working for them. For the record, I'm not old, and I don't mind loud music ... at a bar, or a concert, or even in the car. But pair the awful atmosphere with the mediocre food and overpriced drinks, and you have a real loser of a restaurant.