“Personally do not like their style donuts compared to other places in town”
Review of Donut Days Bakery

Donut Days Bakery
Ranked #19 of 28 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The donuts served here are fine but I would classify them more as "cake style donuts" which are not my favorite.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by Donut Days in Southland just before closing on Sunday and got two chocolate covered twists. They were huge, fresh and delicious. I had not intended on eating but......I did. Also they have the best coffee anywhere. Locally roasted and fresh like the donuts. All good!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Very friendly counter staff. It's always nice when they share what their favorites are. Donuts were just okay. Am unable to speak to the other items.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I visited the Donut Days Bakery on Southland early on a Saturday morning. With bakeries, I figure it's best to come in the morning, while everything is fresh and in stock. I was shocked to find that this so-called bakery had mostly empty shelves. The few trays they did have in their case, contained a few cookies from the day before. Even the few donuts they had on display looked old. I asked the clerk if they had any stock in the back abs they said they did not. If you are looking for a bakery with cookies and pasteries, go somewhere else. The only people I saw in the shop were standing in line for a cup of coffee. So, perhaps the sign on the outside of the building should advertise coffee, because the donuts and other baked goods looked stale or were non-existent.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I've never been disappointed with these donuts. The owner is a very nice guy as well. Definitely a treat!