“Great flavor and presentation.”
Review of Aqua Sushi Bar

Aqua Sushi Bar
Ranked #161 of 962 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Aqua has consistently been a great place to stop in for fresh sushi. They have a great selection, reasonable prices, and if you stop in for a late lunch or early dinner you can expect to have your food without much of a wait.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The sushi is fresh and so many choices...I am eating my way through the menu trying something different every time I come. Love everything I have tried.

1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My wife loves the crab rangoon role! The sushi is good and I was shocked, it just doesn't seem like a place to have decent sushi. Nothing crazy with their selection but do well with what they have going.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Nothing more needs to be said... just try it; you won't regret it. There is a huge selection of other rolls, etc... to try as well.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

It is located at Malone's Restaurant. Very fresh sushi! The best in Lexington area! I tried sashimi style sushi and it was very good. You should try few items from menu. Their rolls are great too. I enjoyed Rangoon roll and soft shell carb roll. Their wasabi is very spicy, be warned! So if you don't like spicy stuffs leave that wasabi alone.
I was visiting from California and I find this sushi very fresh! Malone's has good wine list and very good cocktails as well!