“One of the better burger king restaurants in Lexington, KY”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #711 of 983 Restaurants in Lexington
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 2217 Nicholasville Rd. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Lexington, KY serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 24 September 2017

This is your typical burger king. Food is good, probably the best burger king in town. Your order is always correct and the staff are very nice.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

They have the option of drive-thru, which I chose. However, each visit, I am asked to pull forward and someone will bring me out my food. Granted, I am the only customer in line at the time. This has happened on so many occasions where I just want to say "thanks, but no thanks I'll just go somewhere else that has better drive-thru services".

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Generally, this restaurant is kept quite clean. The frequency of staff turnover means you will rarely be greeted by the same workers from one visit to anyother. But the food is what it is. Reliable, burgers, soda, and fries in a fast food joint with little charm or ambiance.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Nothing fancy to say about this place, its just a typical burger king, the people are friendly and the food is what you expect, I just am not a big fan of there burgers, but I do eat them every now and then

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My husband and I had breakfast at Burger King on Nicholasville Road. I will have to say this is the worst breakfast I have ever had at a fast food restaurant. It was a lot more expensive than most fast food places.
My husband had a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich and I had a sausage sandwich. It was tasteless and dried out. If you want a good breakfast try another restaurant. The only thing Burger King has going for them is the Whopper ( hamburger ).

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!